NY/NJ/CT/East PA Anybody Cruising or Meeting Up This Weekend 4/14-15

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10, I'm going to the chatham c and c again on Saturday, would be up for a cruise afterwards.

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
intense5.5 is saying that the Chatham C&C was moved to the Parsippany Hilton on Sunday this weekend.

mgeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, it looks like they did move it, apparently moving forward it's at the Hilton Parsipppany, One Hilton Court, and it's on Sunday now, not Saturday.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it's Sunday.

One idea would be to leave Parsippany at 10:30 the run up to the Gap then over to High Point Monument then eats at the Chatterbox.
That sounds like a good cruse. Maybe I could meet up with you guys in the Gap?

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're all set I just spoke to CSX on my way home from Auto Show and we set the route and the meet up by the Gap. Looks like great weather.

So far

v10enomous
mgeorge
intense5.5
limitless
CSXT802

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the weather for tomorrow morning has taken a turn. Who would rather cruise today Saturday ? Same route but meet at Rockaway mall at 2pm this afternoon.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the weather for tomorrow morning has taken a turn. Who would rather cruise today Saturday ? Same route but meet at Rockaway mall at 2pm this afternoon.
Calling for 40% chance of rain on Sunday now. I can't do anything today. My wife is taking an exam all day, so I'm playing mister mom. Dam the weather.:censored:

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks likes some storms overnight and then around noon tomorrow. Can you get somebody to trail in the SRT-4 and bring your little Mopar fans along ?:D

Calling for 40% chance of rain on Sunday now. I can't do anything today. My wife is taking an exam all day, so I'm playing mister mom. Dam the weather.:censored:

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks likes some storms overnight and then around noon tomorrow. Can you get somebody to trail in the SRT-4 and bring your little Mopar fans along ?:D

That's a negative. She took the SRT-4. She is always one step ahead of me. lol :dunno:

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK... We are on for 2:00 at the mall. I will be parked in the outer lot of Sears and Macy's Lower level.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Run ! It was good to see everybody again.

Great seeing everyone. Maybe next time I can make the whole run. I have some more twisty back roads I can take us on. :D Here are some pics from when we met up.
You must be registered for see images attach

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:Weather looks good this coming week end,, any thing going on down there?? which day ?? do we get the special "Police" ****** ??
a couple of us plan on coming soon

:usa::usa::usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21