Oct.28th Karting in CT

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oct. 28th Karting in Ct., Noon, at the new location in Brookfield.
http://www.ontrackkarting.com/

On Track Karting

Ultimate Indoor Racing

Watch the Action

You must be registered for see images

Got Drive?

Got Drive?

HIGH-PERFORMANCE INDOOR RACING FOR ADULTS AND JUNIORS!

It’s a true motor sports experience and it’s all indoors! And now On Track Karting offers two great locations (the original in Wallingford and our newest location in Brookfield) and some of the longest and fastest indoor kart tracks in the country. With high-performance karting for both adults (16+) and juniors (7-15 and at least 48″ tall), it’s high-speed family fun. For more information on how you can hit the track and pull some G’s, please visit the Arrive & Drive section of our website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All drivers under the age of 18 MUST have our waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.

© 2012 On Track Karting • 100 Silvermine Road, Brookfield, CT 06804-2048 • (203) 740-8100

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Track Map

Facilities Map

Videos

Brookfield Track

We’ve got one of the longest and fastest indoor tracks in the country. Challenge yourself (and your friends) through 19 turns along more than 1,800 feet of track.
View detailed Facilities Map or download a PDF of theTrack & Facilities Map to print out for reference.

© 2012 On Track Karting • 100 Silvermine Road, Brookfield, CT 06804-2048 • (203) 740-8100

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting Started

1. Register
    Sign-in at one of our kiosk stations, then proceed to the front counter to complete your membership and book your races.
  2. Attend Briefing
    Watch our 8-minute video explaining proper use of safety equipment, basic kart operation, and important rules and safety procedures.
  3. Gear Up
    Head to the equipment area for a helmet and neck brace. Optional race suits are also available. Please remember to dress comfortably with well-secured footwear.
  4. Hit the Track
    Race the clock and all your friends around one of the longest and fastest indoor tracks in the country.
  5. Check your Times
    Get detailed race results with all lap times for all drivers in your heat.

Briefing Video

Arrive & Drive

Overview

Our primary mode of operation is what the industry calls “Arrive & Drive” racing. Simply visit the track during normal business hours and we’ll book you, your friends, and your family into upcoming heats.
Since we provide all the necessary equipment, all you need to do is dress appropriately in comfortable clothes and well-secured footwear (no open toes or open heels; shoe rentals are available in limited quantities). Gloves are recommended in cold weather. (Even though the track is indoors, we do pull fresh air through track area.)
For safety reasons, adults (ages 16 and up) and juniors (ages 7 – 15 and at least 48″ tall) race in separate heats. Adult and junior heats are scheduled as customer demand dictates. Please remember all drivers under 18 must have our waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Adult Racing

Participants 16 and up will drive our 6.5-horsepower GT5 Sodi karts, which are capable of 40 MPH and have a weight limit of 300 lbs.
Junior Racing

Junior racing is available for drivers 7-15 years old who are at least 48″ tall and weigh no more than 180 pounds. Juniors 12 and up with track experience and solid driving skills can attempt to qualify to operate our adult karts through our Junior Upgrade Program.

Pricing

Membership
Arrive & Drive participants need to acquire either a 30-day trial membership or an annual membership.
30-Day Trial Membership – $10
Includes one head sock. Member can upgrade to an annual membership for only $30 anytime during the trial membership period.
Annual Membership – $40
Valid for one year from date of purchase. Includes one head sock, one race credit, and one free race anytime during member’s birth month.
Additional head socks, if needed, can be purchased for $2 each.
Racing
Single Arrive & Drive Race – $20
Anytime Race Credits
Buy multiple races in advance and save! These race credits are for individual use only, never expire, and can be used any time (you just need an active membership to use them).

• 5 Races – $85 ($17 per race)
    10 Races – $150 ($15 per race)
    25 Races – $325 ($13 per race)
    50 Races – $600 ($12 per race)
VIP Memberships
Can’t get enough? It happens, and that’s why we offer unlimited arrive & drive racing* with our flexible-term VIP Membership. Only $1,000 for the 1st month, then $250 each consecutive month thereafter (automatically billed to your credit card).

• *races can be booked 2 at a time

© 2012 On Track Karting • 984 North Colony Road, Wallingford, CT 06492-1818 • (203) 626-0464 © 2012 On Track Karting • 100 Silvermine Road, Brookfield, CT 06804-2048 • (203) 740-8100

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We would meet there at noon. I'll find a place for us to eat after if anyone is interested. It,s not far from 1st and Ten, but we can go someplace new if there is interest. There is pricing for individual races, you don't have to take the 5 pack deal. Who is ready to race at the new facility in Brookfield?

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event is rain or shine, the track is inside. Come with your "other" vehicle if the weather isn't great. Right now the forecast is for a 60% chance of NO rain. No hail in the forecast Tony. :smirk:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This event is rain or shine, the track is inside. Come with your "other" vehicle if the weather isn't great. Right now the forecast is for a 60% chance of NO rain. No hail in the forecast Tony. :smirk:

No hail but maybe wet snow from Hurricane Sandy. :D Count me in. I'm sure Charlie would love to go, he practically lives at the karting facility.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh, gotcha. I forgot that I left from Newport last time so much closer. I live in Portsmouth RI now, over 3 hours each way.
Watch he'll use the excuse, "it's to far to drive", when in fact it's his yellow streak! John I'll let you start in front of me....:buttkick:

Attending:
Vipertony
Jimmy & Juliana
Wizard :drive:

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a go tomorrow, called on track karting and its business as usual Sunday. The storm is expected to hit on Monday.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jimmy, Thank you, that was a lot of fun!! I say the other drivers aren't happy with us are they? For those that didn't go Karting today, let me bring you up to speed: We get there, sign in with thirteen others, for five ten lap races, now the game faces come out. They had no idea who was out on the track! Jimmy & I picked them off one by one and in the fifth race we were so far out in front, we slowed down to have a conversation between us! :headbang:

We will do this event again in our down time with the Vipers [winter]. To our neighborhood Regions, the challenge is in....Bring it on! :drive:

NE, your F1 Karting, Jimmy & I are coming! :buttkick:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for attending Chuck, and helping to show the others what karting is all about. I think you were practicing the "PIT" manuever in one race! lol I think you left some rubber behind in the burnout.:ciao:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62