October 1st for all the newbies

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first year, and since I joined in May, I'm curious as to when renewals will start? I want to make sure I get my Venom membership in on time!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first year, and since I joined in May, I'm curious as to when renewals will start? I want to make sure I get my Venom membership in on time!

Since you ARE a member, you'll get a notice in the mail that renewals are coming up.
Glad ya joined up this year, Mike! You've been a ton of fun~!!!! :D:2tu: ~juli

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trying to join but so far can't get through on the 800 number listed in the link. Will keep trying.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Trying to join but so far can't get through on the 800 number listed in the link. Will keep trying.

Did you get through? You should have a membership number by now if you did. Be sure and PM one of the moderators with it so they can upgrade you and let you see a whole lot more than you are now on the site.

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For all the new Viper owners who have not joined the VCA this is information just for you.

If you are a new owner and if you join as of October 1st, 2008 you get the rest of this year and all of the next year for your VCA membership.

Here is how:

http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

Thank you for joining us and supporting this site!

Ok but I was led to believe the first year was paid for when you buy a new Viper and I can't find anything out about that.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Ok but I was led to believe the first year was paid for when you buy a new Viper and I can't find anything out about that.

Yes, if you purchased an new 08 your first year is free.
Contact the dealership you purchased from and they have to fill out paperwork on your behalf(pronto!) as it takes quite a while to be processed.
The place to call for more information is JRThompson(JRT) at 1-800-998-1110.
Ask them and they can give you more details.
Hope this helps get you started.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I phoned in my membership on 9-26-08 and was told I would have my number by 10-3-08. I didn't and called again to check on it on 10-13-08 and was told I would have it by 10-17-08. Still nothing, I called again on 10-20-08 and was told I would have by 10-22-08 and as of today, I still do not have number. I call again on Monday, 10-27-08 and see what status is.

Anyone else having problems??:dunno:

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

I phoned in my membership on 9-26-08 and was told I would have my number by 10-3-08. I didn't and called again to check on it on 10-13-08 and was told I would have it by 10-17-08. Still nothing, I called again on 10-20-08 and was told I would have by 10-22-08 and as of today, I still do not have number. I call again on Monday, 10-27-08 and see what status is.

Anyone else having problems??:dunno:

Bummer-usually the process takes 4-6 weeks for the regular membership.
The free year with purchase of an 08 has been taking longer depending on how soon the dealership puts the information in the system. Sometimes up to 12 weeks.
Did you purchase new?
When you call on Monday tell them exactly what you were told before and how many times you have called previously for a number. Good luck with it.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Looks like you made it Venom! Welcome and thank for supporting the VCA and this site.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Just an FYI for those joining. JRT will be out this Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday.
November 27th & 28th.

For Christmas JRT will be leaving December 23rd at 11:30 and not be returning to the office till December 29th (they will be off the 24th, 25th and 26th).

They will be off January 1st and 2nd for the New Year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss