October 2nd Meeting Announcement

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next meeting which was originally scheduled for next Tuesday has been moved to the following Tuesday. The date will be Oct. 2, 2007. The location will be The Piebar in Atlanta and we will have reserved parking for our Vipers. The restaurant has a huge patio area overlooking the parking
lot. The website which lists their address and phone number is http://www.piebar.com/home.html . Meet and greet will start at 7:30pm and we'll start the meeting around 8:00pm. If you have any suggestions or ideas for the club, this is your time to let everyone know!

GTSJERRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They have valet parking, but they were instructed to guide you to the designated parking area for the vipers, i figured everyone would like to park their car themselves, so don't worry when you see the signs just pull in and they will tell you where to park. Also at 7:30 they will have garlic knots, spicy calamari, and salads ready when we arrive. Hope to see everyone there!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmmm,

Can you stand by the bar and pretend you don't know me and we will just see what happens ?? :D I read about this in the Penthouse forums :kiss:

Does this mean you'll actually show up? If you'd rather fly I can pick you up at PDK!

I've read about it too... that stuff _never_ happens to me... at least not since college...