Off to the SCCA Run Offs

David Pintaric

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tomorrow (Tuesday), I leave for Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin to race in the 2010 SCCA Run Offs.

This year I am running in the STO class, rather than T1. The differences? T1 the car weighted 3600 lbs and breathered through a 45mm inlet. STO the car weights 3300 lbs and has a 60mm inlet. Much faster.

Small field for STO as this is the first year the class is eligible for the Run Offs. I am disappointed in the number of entrants, but I intend to go out put on a good effort regardless. I like my chances this week...

Wish me luck, and if you are at the track, come and visit me!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Be Safe, And Good Luck. PS: The G.M. of the track is actually a fellow Viper owner...pop in the track office and say Hi to George! You gotta believe that says SUMPHIN about the Viper SRT when a world-class-track operator drives a VIPER! Maybe he can give you a tip or two?

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ahhh, nothing better than a Viper allowed to breathe. Sounds like fun an years from now when you show folks your National Championship they won't know it was a small field. Go kick some asp , Dave!!!:2tu:

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good Luck, David!! I am excited for you and pulling for you!

I will be there with you next year in my Dodge Viper SRT-10 STO car as well. I should have the motor back from Detroit next week, and then the final touches to get it ready for the January 2011 races in South Florida.

Keep us updated and we will be watching online!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prosperitymirra