Ohio Weekend

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to say what a great time we had at the second annual MCVO Ohio weekend. Bill and Diane you absolutely did a wonderful job. Everything was great and the extra drive through the Amish country, on such a beautiful day, was like extra icing on Diane's super cookies. Thanks for a great weekend.

Jess & Maureen

Viper Mind

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I echo Jess' thoughts... What a great time we had too. The effort put into this event really showed.
Thank You, Thank You!

Zach & Jeannine

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DITTOS
Had a great time! Great food, Great people, Great ride!
Bill and Diane did a fabulous job! A lot of effort went into a great event.
Thanks so much!
Frank & Kim

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey did you guys stop at the Canton, OH Akron/Canton Airport Hotel (off of route 77)?

I saw a bunch of Vipers out there Saturday after 6:30PM. Later when I went over to check out the cars everyone had left (about 8:30PM)

OP
OP
Z

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was us. We were there for two nights. We were downtown at Fedeli's on Saturday night. Check our website MCVO Home in a couple of days for photos of the weekend.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bill & Diane for a great time once again. Very well done! The old LND RKT logged just over 1700 miles on it's maiden 09 voyage. Looking forward to seeing you both up here in a couple weeks

...the cookies were excellent ;)

Steve

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the kind words, and thanks to all who attended. We had a great time, too! Still a lot of left over cookies. The 2009 driving season is off to a good start....see ya at Escanaba:2tu:

Bill and Diane

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets