CIMG0840.JPG

CIMG0839.JPG

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well my intake is ported already but its getting painted my supercharger is getting polished i will have more pics soon

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking very good. Hopefully its back on the road in no time. The interior guy needs to get it together.

PowerKraus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipzilla,

Thank you for taking time to snap photos of your progress. It is great for us DIYers that have not yet 'dug deep' into the motor; beyond & below the intake manifold. Your photos provides nice information, before I start my cam swap I intend to tackle later this year.....July in Texas.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of opinions on that. I did without for about a year and got tired of the extreme underhood heat. I ended up taking them off and wrapping them with black header wrap. Looks really great and significantly cut down on the underhood temps (especially near the steering column and corresponding brake lines).

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Extra protection is always good.:D

My B&B headers were ceramic coated and I still used the stock heat shields.

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes these are ceramic also but with gen 1 and no hood vents im thinking i should do somthing!! thanks guys

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who says winter is boring and no Viper fun.......

Looking good... Dont know how i missed this thread..

I KNEW YELLOW WAS FASTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I initially installed the Belangers I reused the stock heat shield and made them fit over the headers. It was a poor fit. they're too small and short to cover the Belanger's properly. Problem is that they cracked off the ceramic coating on a few primaries and I sent the headers back to Lou for re-coating. 2 Years now without heat shields but I'm not boosted like some you here so the heat isn't an issue for me. Maybe you can get Dave in Texas to fabricate you some real header shields.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heat shields are on on mine.....

Borla headers and system with no cats and two side mufflers.... Runs very cool.........

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth