OK how about another drive this Saturday, March 2nd

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...Let's make it official...another drive this Saturday, March 2nd...

Maybe we can plan better this time and know where we are going....what time to meet...etc...any ideas?

Obviously it has to be Saturday, cuz of the snow on Sunday. I am sure the earlier the better (meet at 10AM or sooner for breakfast then a drive)...but where? Need big parking lot and somewhere nice to go but limit the amount of rocky roads, so main roads are better...

I know people usually have lots to do on Saturdays so we will try to make it a shorty...ideas welcome.

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am up for another drive. I am not sure where though. We could meet up in the same place again. A couple of ideas:

Head west on 470 to I70 to 6th Ave to I25 South. Grab some lunch near Park Meadows and call it a day.

Head west on 470 out to Morrison rd to hwy 73 to to 285. Get some lunch near Conifer, then loop back to 470 and head home. But I don't know what the roads look like out there right now. They might be sandy. I could run out there tonight and check it out.

We could also head out on Sante Fe towards Castle Rock.

Just some ideas.

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both of those sounds good to me Affatica. I am with you on the concern about 285 though. Starting place is still needed (as is a time).

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds good to me. Full tank this time. I'll see if I can conjure any other good routes to go w/o having to worry about sand/snow/etc.

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say 10AM at same place as last time...Panera Bread on University and Highlands Ranch Parkway.

Not my part of town, but I am sure I can find it. 10 am. I'll be the guy in the viper...

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Google it...just off University Blvd past Highlands Ranch Parkway near the IHOP.

Panera Bread
9579 S University Boulevard (near Highlands Ranch Parkway)
Highlands Ranch, CO

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do we have a list of those confirmed?

CarDude 08 SSG
Moviper 05 Copperhead
Affatica Gen II R/W
Me in the 01 Yellow

Coloviper, you coming? Who else?

MoViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So do we have a list of those confirmed?

CarDude 08 SSG
Moviper 05 Copperhead
Affatica Gen II R/W
Me in the 01 Yellow

Coloviper, you coming? Who else?

Come on CO Viper People....it's going to be 70+ tomorrow!!!! We do have one more possibly for tomorrow.

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I WILL be there...wife running a little slow, guess the Viper will have to run a little fast....

cagleman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time as well. The car show was a nice bonus! That Enzo was amazing :omg:

If I could figure out how to increase the compression on my pictures I took today, I will post them here.

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice to see everyone as well. I had a really good time. Am looking forward to some more days like that.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could go, I will be going on these drives for sure when I get back. Please post some pics, am really looking forward to those.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave