Only TWO DAYS left to register for VOI 12!

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
That's right, registration for the 12th Viper Owner Invitational positively ends on Monday, September 10, 2012. There are no on-site registrations - period. With spectacular meals, awesome goody bags, and so much more that we are finalizing for this event, this is your LAST CHANCE to attend VOI 12. It is sure to be one of the most talked-about events in Viper history, so don't be kicking yourself when you start seeing pictures and reviews coming in from Charlotte in just a few short weeks. It's gonna be AMAZING!

http://www.voi12.com/register.html

Our thanks to the following sponsors:

Viper Club of America
SRT
Mopar
Arrow Racing
Prefix Corporation
Microsoft / Forza
Tomball Dodge
NARRA
Pirelli Tires
Roe Racing
Passport Transport
Milton Bank
Viper Parts of America
Dodge Motorsports South
Venzano Interiors
Viper Exchange
Specialty Performance Team
Photo Sport, USA
M.E.D.SHAYDZZ
Racing Electronics
Viper Motorcycles
track1.jpg

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke to VOI support yesterday, and they are going all out, full blast. They are working long hours, and trying to tie up all the loose ends and offer up a spectacular VOI 12.

Believe registration closed last night at Midnight, and that they were on the phones till then.

Once they tally up all the attendees then the real work beging of putting all the regions together as much as possible, working with vendor setups, track logistics, busses, and all the last minute details that need to be buttoned up.

From what I gathered they are planning lots of special events, speakers, tech items, SRT coodination, and seeing what the final availbility will be for factory vehicle support.

This should be one of the better VOI's in recent years, but with the very successful Salt Lake City VOI, most attendees would be satisfied if they could just match that one.

Really looking forward to spending some time with my Viper buddies at VOI 12/

OP
OP
VOI 12 Support

VOI 12 Support

VOI Support
VCA Member
Reaction score
Look for closer to 1,000 of your Viper friends and SRT family members in Charlotte. Even bigger than VOI 11 in Salt Lake City, expect to see a lot more Vipers, longer cruises with bigger stops (and better swag along the way), bigger tracks, and an even bigger SRT presence. Oh, and no curling for this year's offsite dinner - start practicing your NASCAR tire changes for bragging rights...

And thanks for the kind words Paul - and the reminder too: We should probably line up some buses soon! :)

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
yea, I know.. I was there.. and yes, it was awesome.
so.... How many owners and family at VOI 12 ?
and how many Vipers at VOI 12 ?
Mark

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish it was not so far away. Wonder where it will be next year?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear HyperViper,

Yeah, its near $3000 there and back for a Viper to VOI 12, but I won't go without one. See you there!

Regards,
Aaron

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
900+?? Yikes that's huge! Hoping that the Ohio region will be paired with ny/ct in the groups :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who contact / pay / how sign up for Sunday evening final dinner ? Count me in for that also.

When you signed up for VOI that was one of the options.

At this point, when you pick up your registration credentials at the hotel I would ask there. Or fire an email off to [email protected] in the event they need your head count ahead of time.

And VOI will likely be on the western side of the US in 2014. Hops back and forth either side every other time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32