ONTARIO-NY Convoy!

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

It's finally done!!, here is the info for the route--

Ny and Ont members will meet at the Eden / Angola rest stop Mon morning at 9am sharp.

DAY 1

We meet at the reststop at 9am, on the road by 9:30am
We will be travelling to Louisville Ky on the first day (from the rest stop it is approx 810km)
Monday night (6th) we will be staying at:

Holiday Inn--Resorts and Suites

2715 Fern Valley rd
Louisville, Ky
1 502 964 3311

When you make the reservation make sure to mention that you are a member of the "Viper auto Club" our contact name there is "Paula Ryan". I have already made my reservation, I booked a non smoking King size with a view of the parking lot. (our group rate is 61.00 per night compared to 85.00 per night)

DAY 2

We will be leaving the hotel at approx 9am
We will be travelling to Little Rock, Arkansas ( 800km away)
Tuesday night we will be staying at a brand new hotel with security and under ground parking!
The hotel info is:

707 Interstate 30
Little Rock, AR
1 501 687 7700

When you make your reservation be sure to use our special rate code " VCNAM" our contact name there is Joel Smith, He has offered us a rate of 62.00 for standard room and 72.00 for a suite ( the suite has a living room, microwave, fridge, and 2 TV's) I have already booked my suite.

DAY 3

We will be attempting to meet with the Quebec / VA /PA/ NY convoy in the morning ( they will be travelling from Jackson ,TN )
We will leave the hotel approx 10am
We will be arriving in Dallas between 3-4pm

Make sure you have fresh batteries for your radios, bring lots of water. I have all of this route programmed into my Navigation Unit so we will always know exactly where we are and how far we have to travel every day.

THIS CONVOY IS OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN! CALL ME FOR MORE DETAILS

I hope all of you are looking forward to this as much as I am, if you have any questions please don hesitate to contact me anytime.

Sincerely

Kevin McDonald
Vice President
DTL Media Sales
TEL: 905.335.7110
CEL: 905.691.4140
FAX: 905.820.7579
mailto:[email protected]

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Kevin.

That would be very cool if your convoy could link up with the VA/MD-New England-NY/CT-Quebec Convoy on your last day of travel. I take it you've already been in touch with our band leader, Ron Hickey?

I also have our theoretical route programmed into my Magellan RoadMate 700 -- an awesome portable NAV system. I say theoretical because once the New England convoy stops that first night, we'll be following Ron's lead from there.

Hope to see you on the road Wednesday!

OP
OP
N

NOTTDADZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be great!

Are you guys still planning on staying in Jackson Tues night?

If so what time will you be leaving Wed morning?

Kevin

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, we're still staying at the Country Inns and Suites by Carlson, 1935 Emporium Drive, Jackson, TN, Tuesday night. I'm not sure what time our band leader, Ron Hickey, is planning to leave, but I'd wager it to be around about 8am. Perhaps Ron can confirm?