Opening Viper hood

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
best for someone to SHOW you rather than just written. Also, quite important to know the proper way to CLOSE the hood or there will be big problems.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are going to be opening the hoods on Vipers parked in the dealer's lot when the dearship is closed I think you will have some big problems even if know how to do it properly!
pissed.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JP Viper:
<FONT size="3">What is the name of this dealership</FONT s><FONT size="5">¿¿¿</FONT s>

because when i'm in the market for a viper i am definately not going there if they do something like that

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are Hendrick Dodge, and that's the least of the problems with them (e.g., their markup, their warranty service, etc.).

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please see Bill P's post "CRIME" above.

Are you sure you want to damage a $14,000 hood while committing the crime of tresspassing?

Start w/ Tresspassing.
Start w/ private property crime.
End up a prison bride......

If you are truly an enthusiast, and just want to see the motor, go over during business hours. Go to service. Ask for Viper Tech John Burrus. Tellem "JonB sent you for a polite looksee, please"

MES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't you just post this about driving a Viper in the 1/4 mile? Why now do you want to sneak over and look under a hood, then sit in one? Humm, kind of like you have never driven one before? I would respect anyone that likes the Viper so much they would risk going over to a closed dealership, popping the hood to take a peek. But why not just see when a local VCA gathering will be taking place then go check out all the Vipers you want. Most owners are very happy to show you their car, plus you will see all the different models, colors, etc.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The answer to your question is very easy.
To open a Viper Hood you just need to spend between 40K to 80K and buy ther car.
Seriously,Not being your car and/or not having the authorization to open the hood,you should NOT even try.
Luc.00GTS

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave