Opinions on this look?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lowered it, blacked the wheels, blacked the rear reflector, tinted the windows, removed the fog lights, removed the side emblems and added the front aero pieces of the ACR.

done.jpg

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great work Austin, car looks great in that combination, but I would get rid of the Aero stuff, without the wing it doesn't look right to me.

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Put the aero back!!! It is still understated enough that it doesn't overpower the rest of the car. The rear wing isn't a necessity for the look that you have there. Without the aero it feels like somethings missing.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know no one is doing it, but on that car, if the inner cross hairs of the grill were painted black like the Black stripe, it would create a very neat and clean look to the front of that car. Would make the front opening look very wide, like the original Cobra. Give it a shot.

BTW I like the second picture. No Areo parts on it. Also for another unique look, just black the roof from the windows up. You could swap Black for White stripes on the roof in another version for another look. maybe black out the calipers too.

Beyond that, it looks great. Always liked the white!

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know no one is doing it, but on that car, if the inner cross hairs of the grill were painted black like the Black stripe, it would create a very neat and clean look to the front of that car. Would make the front opening look very wide, like the original Cobra. Give it a shot.

Tried this. It doesnt look so great. Would look much better on an all white car, but not with stripes.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leave the aero on. The car looks great. Almost as aggressive as an all black car. LOL.

BolsOut

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've seen a few white cars with black accents like yours = FriGGin AweSome!!!
:D
I've never been a fan of white, but for some reason the Viper just looks Great in it.
:usa:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thinkg the combo looks great . For me though with the Aero up front looks like its missing something with out the wing on the back :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh