Orange County Chopper Cruise and Tour - Sept. 21

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We didn't forget about you Skeeter is going to try and get a shirt for you and I will send it to you. This might take some time...Adrian

HUGE thanks for that Adrian and Skeeter :2tu:! Please let me know what I owe you guys for it.

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OMIGOSH...and YOU also were there...the great Daniel Lesser??? :2tu: WE SAW YOUR car too...good gosh, I'd have loved to have met you~~soooo many people, so little time. NEXT time! :) ~juli

Hi Juli,

haha, actually, I didnt have my car there- but I did see someone with a White Mamba trying to copy me! I was driving my Black Jeep SRT-8 for the event since there was a group of us from Buffalo that went down.

Where were you sitting for lunch? Chances are I was sitting right by you and you didnt even know it...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Juli,
haha, actually, I didnt have my car there- but I did see someone with a White Mamba trying to copy me! I was driving my Black Jeep SRT-8 for the event since there was a group of us from Buffalo that went down.
Where were you sitting for lunch? Chances are I was sitting right by you and you didnt even know it...

OH, forgive me, I thought it was your car~! Yes, there WAS another White Mamba there. YOU WERE EVEN AT THE LUNCH?????? :omg::omg::omg: Another ARRRRGHHHHHH!
lol...I sat next to Marie and Skeeter...Chuck was next to Skeeter at next table over.
Where were you? Again, so sorry we missed ya...:(...juli

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OH, forgive me, I thought it was your car~! Yes, there WAS another White Mamba there. YOU WERE EVEN AT THE LUNCH?????? :omg::omg::omg: Another ARRRRGHHHHHH!
lol...I sat next to Marie and Skeeter...Chuck was next to Skeeter at next table over.
Where were you? Again, so sorry we missed ya...:(...juli

Hahaha! As I said, I was sitting right by you and you didnt even know it. I was sitting directly across from Chuck, and was babbling with Chuck and Skeeter the entire lunch.

Dont feel bad, I can garantee that 90%+ of the guys there didnt have a clue.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha! As I said, I was sitting right by you and you didnt even know it. I was sitting directly across from Chuck, and was babbling with Chuck and Skeeter the entire lunch.
Dont feel bad, I can garantee that 90%+ of the guys there didnt have a clue.

Oh good gosh! LOL...then at least I MAY remember what you LOOK like if we ever do this EVER again...:D! You and Chuck were having some good laughs there!
(ARRRRRGHHHHHHH...I still would've introduced myself and Mike to ya if I'd known who you were, and yes, you're correct, as we missed THREE of the fellas we'd EVEN PLANNED AHEAD to meet up with...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolaugh:) TOO many people...ah well...such is life...NEXT TIME! :2tu: ~juli

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh good gosh! LOL...then at least I MAY remember what you LOOK like if we ever do this EVER again...:D! You and Chuck were having some good laughs there!
(ARRRRRGHHHHHHH...I still would've introduced myself and Mike to ya if I'd known who you were, and yes, you're correct, as we missed THREE of the fellas we'd EVEN PLANNED AHEAD to meet up with...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolaugh:) TOO many people...ah well...such is life...NEXT TIME! :2tu: ~juli

No biggie, I am sure we will meet up some day at one of the events! :2tu:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just brought his thread back to life for this notice:

The OCC unveiling of the Dodge Ram Bike is scheduled for viewing on TLC October 23rd at 9:00PM - American Chopper.

I have no idea how much (if any) of our visit will be a part of the episode.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just brought his thread back to life for this notice:

The OCC unveiling of the Dodge Ram Bike is scheduled for viewing on TLC October 23rd at 9:00PM - American Chopper.

I have no idea how much (if any) of our visit will be a part of the episode.

Hey that's tonight.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey that's tonight.

HEY, thanx for reminding us!!! Gotta get that recorded....hope all our dozens of VIPERS also show up in background!~! TLC/9PM/On-Record! ~juli
**I've already sent an article to domesticdriver.com on this event, they're putting it in their Nov./Dec. issue...if anyone wants it, they have to subscribe to the e-zine by going onto domesticdriver.com and sign up--it's FREE!**

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*BUMP* again so more people notice as it's on TONITE folks! Wanna see 87 Vipers in ONE place (hopefully?)...awesome! TLC/9pm Orange County Choppers//American Chopper show with US THERE for the unveiling of the Dodge Hemi Bike to promote the Dodge Hemi Truck! THANX SKEETER! ~juli

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I look good on TV...If I was wearing my TP shirt with a cape on I would have stolen the show...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they'd show more of our TONS of DODGE Vipers there...we were just a couple snippets.
I realize the program was to promote the Dodge Hemi Bike which is awesome, but heck, WE were there too--IN FORCE! We at least could've been mentioned as DODGE vehicle owners there supporting them.
Just my .02 ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*BUMP*...just to let everyone know that domesticdriver.com, the free e-zine (please sign up for it, it's a free e-zine for domestic cars/events) is publishing an article I submitted on the Orange County Chopper event in their Nov./Dec. issue~! Please sign up for the e-zine, it's FREE and has a variety of domestic cars to read about. I will try to post the article when I've been given the 'go-ahead' to do so. AWESOME! ~juli
**A HUGE THANK-YOU to SKEETER for arranging that event for all of us**

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*BUMP*....okay everyone...sign up for your FREE E-Zine under domesticdriver.com for the Orange County Chopper article I submitted~! That's the only way you'll be able to view the article...it's free, has awesome articles....once you sign up, you'll receive Nov./Dec. issue with this event in it!
AWESOME~!!!! PLEASE sign up, the more people, the better...and no, I have NO STAKE in domesticdriver.com at all...just submitted our event's information and pictures...ENJOY! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i know i looked good i was the only one wearing a bright yellow shirt

LOL (to match your CAR??)...is your picture there? Did you sign up for the free e-zine? I'm HOPING alot of people did!~! That would be GREAT PR for the VIPER and the VCA~!!!! Thanks to all who have signed up to receive this article...juli
**We just ordered 2 posters of that article**

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*BUMP* Hoping more people will sign up for domesticdriver.com to receive their free e-zine (by email only)...for the Orange County Chopper article I submitted....to be more clear, the article is focused ON OUR VIPERS and attendees, and the VCA...so it's GREAT PR for all of us...not necessarily for OCC at all. Page 18 on the Nov./Dec. issue is the article, organized by SKEETER, submitted by me, and pictures by Mike....of OUR VIPERS!
ONE of Paul Teutul driving thru a MAZE of VIPERS...the BEST pic by far! Sign up and ENJOY! We've ordered 2 posters of the article...I am humbled they accepted it.
**Disclaimer: I have NO interest in domesticdriver.com...just promoting our attendance of 87 VIPERS that day!**

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*BUMP* Hoping more people will sign up for domesticdriver.com to receive their free e-zine (by email only)...for the Orange County Chopper article I submitted....to be more clear, the article is focused ON OUR VIPERS and attendees, and the VCA...so it's GREAT PR for all of us...not necessarily for OCC at all. Page 18 on the Nov./Dec. issue is the article, organized by SKEETER, submitted by me, and pictures by Mike....of OUR VIPERS!
ONE of Paul Teutul driving thru a MAZE of VIPERS...the BEST pic by far! Sign up and ENJOY! We've ordered 2 posters of the article...I am humbled they accepted it.
**Disclaimer: I have NO interest in domesticdriver.com...just promoting our attendance of 87 VIPERS that day!**

I nominate Juli for official NY/CT VCA news reporter! :headbang: