Orange Crush

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure most of you in NY know but... IT'S COLD OUT THERE! :omg: Had a Supercharged SRT-8 Challenger pushing over 600 whp swing by today. Performed a standard detail to give it a nice shine till the owner returns for a paint correction this spring/summer. Here are a few pictures from today. See more at Facebook.com/SynergyDetailing

You must be registered for see images attach

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do nice work my friend. :) But please talk the owner into getting rid of the shaded front lights. That headlight group is one of the cool retro looking features of that car.

Last edited:

VenomSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do nice work my friend. :) But please talk tehe owner into getting rid of the shaded front lights. That headlight group is one the cool retro looking features of that car.

Agreed. That is the best looking part of the car. Every time I see one of these on the road I want one, I am still hoping that they will make a convertible version someday.

Junkman2008

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do nice work my friend. :) But please talk the owner into getting rid of the shaded front lights. That headlight group is one of the cool retro looking features of that car.

I think the owner is trying to go for this look:

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But please talk the owner into getting rid of the shaded front lights. That headlight group is one of the cool retro looking features of that car.
As well as the smoked rear light group and '6.1 super charged' badges on the hood. Don't say anything about the current 6.3L to him. :misch:

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As well as the smoked rear light group and '6.1 super charged' badges on the hood. Don't say anything about the current 6.3L to him. :misch:

You'll probably find that most of us with blown 6.1's are salivating over the new 6.4 Hemi. We would've bought that car in a second, if it'd been around in the previous years... that said, it's not the end of the world for us. 7 psi on the 6.1 is definitely faster than the NA 6.4.

On drag radials, but you get the idea:

Rich

Attachments

• Timeslip11-16-11.jpg
    Timeslip11-16-11.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 6
  • CIMG0917.jpg
    CIMG0917.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 8

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive indeed, especially for a mere R/T owner. At least Dodge doesn't crank out more powerful engines every year like Ford--imagine being a GT500 owner with what's in store next year!