Orange with black stripes model

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anybody know where I may purchase a model of my 08 org/blk coupe? Would like the largest model possible (1/18 or whatever). Cost is really not a problem. Thank you in advance.

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, there have been no 08 Orange/black coupes made thus far. JADA has done a few '08 coupes in 1:24 scale (red/white, yellow/black, blue/white, black/red) and AutoArt has done the '06 coupe in 1/18 scale in black/white and red/white. Hope this helps.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only way that is currently possible is in 1:24 with the Burago ACR. Ditch the wing, front canards and splitter, get paint codes and have someone repaint it.
Only problem would be the wheels, but that's what 3D printing is for.

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the information. I guess I will buy a different color and try to paint. Thanks again. *****.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anybody know where I may purchase a model of my 08 org/blk coupe? Would like the largest model possible (1/18 or whatever). Cost is really not a problem. Thank you in advance.

HOWZ ABOUT a 1/5 Scale?

PartsRack has a 40" Scale Model....... ALMOST FOUR FEET LONG ! Debuted at Viper-Niagra Event. Made by the same folks who did similiar promo models for FORD for the Ford-GT. The showpiece model can be sold seperately, or inside a 48" Coffee Table.

Painted YOUR SRT-C or ACR Color. ACR Aero Options. Details can even include your vanity plate! We even have a SnakeSkin Stripe Option! Not Cheap.......but close to HALF the price of the Ford GT model. Prices start at just under $1000. Serious Inquires Invited. Email me your pedigree and Ill send you a flyer or a PowerPoint.

[email protected]

Last edited:

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HOWZ ABOUT a 1/5 Scale?

PartsRack has a 40" Scale Model....... ALMOST FOUR FEET LONG ! Debuted at Viper-Niagra Event. Made by the same folks who did similiar promo models for FORD for the Ford-GT. The showpiece model can be sold seperately, or inside a 48" Coffee Table.

Painted YOUR SRT-C or ACR Color. ACR Aero Options. Details can even include your vanity plate! We even have a SnakeSkin Stripe Option! Not Cheap.......but close to HALF the price of the Ford GT model. Prices start at just under $1000. Serious Inquires Invited. Email me your pedigree and Ill send you a flyer or a PowerPoint.

[email protected]

That must be somethin' to see

craig

OP
OP
S

Spook120

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mine is an org/blk regular coupe. JonB. Let me know about that model in PM. Appreciate it.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mine is an org/blk regular coupe. JonB. Let me know about that model in PM. Appreciate it.

CD is IN THE MAIL............ Thanks

Those buying a 2010? We can build your car in 1/5 scale in 30 days! Have "SOMETHING" at your home to look at while you anticipate your new Viper..

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John....Can u send me some info...You know the color of my ACR....also ford gt info if possible.

MBPERF

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jon

I have the same car as Spook120. 08 orange with black coupe. WOuld you please PM me info on these models.

Thanks
MB

le66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi MB,

In few months ago, I try to do a 08 version with a 1/18 SRT-10 Hot-Wheels 06, and try too to mold some resin parts with a friend but, I was busy...(me too but not important).

Here you have my result...the red is stock..

You must be registered for see images

and when is in primer...I would like to paint the SRT in lime green like my magasine but I can't for instance...(and have the paint bombs -Tamiya TS-52)

You must be registered for see images

If I can have some resin parts, maybe I will built more... :)

Chris.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude