Oreca comp coupe

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys mean this baby (plucked out of a Snake Eyes issue) :) ?

You must be registered for see images

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy crap no way. So is Oreca going back to LeMans with the CC or what? Bigger pics are def in need of order!

--RS

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats the one, yes out of the CA 'Snake Eyes'

could be a runner in the Euro FIA GT next year, doubt we'd be so lucky to see it at Lemans

OP
OP
V

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Oreca comp coupe Now with pics!!!!!!!!

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

looks fab, I bet a lot of effort went into installing the extra driving lights into the front fascia, though i prefer the smoother look of the standard front without the lights

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that has always been my fav paint job on the viper - amazing

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

96GTS, too funny. I see you got me in the 2nd and 3rd pics also. Man, the Fat guy in the blue shirt sure takes away from your picture. !!! That was one Fine car and lots of history.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

96GTS, too funny. I see you got me in the 2nd and 3rd pics also. Man, the Fat guy in the blue shirt sure takes away from your picture. !!! That was one Fine car and lots of history.
Hahha, The Fat guy in the blue shirt and white hat suckn on a water bottle. hahah

Paul S Lacey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So if there not going back to endurance racing......why bother with the extra lights?????

And Oreca are branding themselves as Dodge Motorsports Europe.

Perhaps the five car team we saw at Silverstone were doing the shakedowns.

No they will be back.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paul do you recall when we chatted to the US Dodge Motorsport guy back in Jan at the Autosports show, I asked about Lemans and he said there was no possibility of a factory backed CC at Lemans. We were told the CC just wouldnt be competitive against the likes of the sorted factory big dollar vette and ferrari teams, without massive funding to greatly improve the car, money that just wasnt available

the x5 cars we saw at this years FIA GT weren't Oreca prepped cars, just private teams who had brought CC's off them, like the CC's Worcestershire team we will see in the 2007 British GT series. Rules mean you just cant enter at Lemans in the GTS class, you have to pre-qualify with several races under your belt which Oreca havent done. There are a few other 24hr races where the extra lights would be handy, like the N'burg 24.

From the press releases i've read any European race team wanting to buy a CC now has to go through Oreca rather than buying off Dodge

I beleive Oreca will be at Lemans 24hr again in 2007, but sadly running Porsches like they were contracted to do in this years race...

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I hope they do go back. They where so dominant. Endurance racing is where world-class cars make world-class reputations for excellence. The Viper won the FIA GT2 championships in 1997 and 1998, and then won the reclassified FIA GT championship in 1999. It won the ALMS Series GTS Teams tittle and the Driver’s and Manufacturer’s Championships in 1999. Then the Holy Grail: Le Mans. In 1998 GTS-R’s finished first and second in GT2. In 1999 the cars again finished one-two, with privateers finishing third though sixth. In 2000 a Viper won the 24 Hours of Daytona, overall! Daytona had never been won by an American production-based car. Then they went to Sebring, where Vipers finished first, second, and third. And then the 2000 Le Mans: first, second, fourth. The Viper’s racing pedigree was quickly established. In just 5 years of racing! But 2000 was the last year of Dodge factory Viper racing. :mad:

......oh! That's right I forgot, they are drifting now :rolleyes:

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sets of Catalogs. Must show every angle of the face and any tattoos or scars in the body. And show class by respecting others privacy.

M. ROD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe this :confused: You don't even know what these pictures are for, who these people are, and why the pictures are stored in a web account. LMAO!!!

You broke into a PRIVATE picture account with a private username and password. And then you put a link here.....Why? I don't know you but if I have offended you in any way( perhaps I said something wrong with my bad English?), But I don’t think so. If that’s the case then I apologize. And I still don’t understand your actions. I was just trying to contribute with some nice Viper pics I had.

- Tabita, I'm sure you came here and are laughing your AO too in France because of this. I'm still shooting in the little islands. I'll go back to SJ on Friday. Just up-loaded the last set! Buena suerte con tu portfilo en Paris! :2tu:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe this :confused: You don't even know what these pictures are for, who these people are, and why the pictures are stored in a web account. LMAO!!!

i DONT CARE why those pics are there! why is that so funny? did you even READ my response up there with the SMILEY FACE? my question was in good humor and you immediately went defensive and THEN, immediately made your pics password protected! why? are you ashamed of those pics? (you should be). are you embarrassed by them? (you should be). do your "underware modeling" pics show a ********** of some kind? (?). were you NOT the one who posted them on the INTERNET? did you not expect someone to look at them or find them? :bonker: ROFLMAO

<< You broke into a PRIVATE picture account with a private username and password. And then you put a link here.....Why? I don't know you but if I have offended you in any way >>

YOU LOW-LIFE LYING P-O-S. HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF BREAKING INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. NOW, I AM OFFENDED. :evilmad:

LOOK, i happen to like the viper pics you contributed and I wanted to see if you had more. your posted pics show where they are hosted, and so i went there. simple. YOU CALL "CUTTING AND PASTING" A WEB ADDRESS BREAKING INTO AN ACCOUNT?! AT THE TIME, your pics WERE NOT password protected - NOW THEY ARE! look above, does it say ANYWHERE about entering a username or password? NO. BECAUSE IT DIDNT EXIST AT THAT TIME. :nono: :hitfan:

Tabita, I'm sure you came here and are laughing your AO too in France because of this. I'm still shooting in the little islands. I'll go back to SJ on Friday. Just up-loaded the last set! Buena suerte con tu portfilo en Paris! :2tu:

and what is THIS garbage? is this suppose to impress us? you need to take your immature, vain, lying-asp and troll somewhere else. but before you leave, be sure to leave us your username and password. some saturday night i am sure you and Datelines' Chris Hanssen and going to bump into each other and i want to remember you and all those "classy" pics of yours when i see them again on network television.

i never thought i would use the ignore feature here as i find that everyone contributes SOMETHING to these boards. you are obviously going to be the exception. you obviously CANT BE TRUSTED, therefore congrats - you are now my second "ignore" customer next to 56LesPaul.

OUCH.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss