Palmer Dodge of Atlanta

Discussion in 'Dealer/Viper Tech Reviews' started by mchafin, Feb 17, 2002.

1. mchafin

mchafin Enthusiast

Hey guys.. I'm thinking of buying a used Gen II Viper.. I was looking at Palmer Dodge in Atlanta. Does anyone have any experience with this dealership? If so was it good or bad?? Also anyone have service work done there?

Thanks

Mike

2. RockyTop

RockyTop Enthusiast

I have tried Palmer Dodge once and was dissatisfied. I use J.D. (who's out right now due to a car wreck injury) or Joe at Marietta Dodge. Bottom line is dealerships are very expensive. Buy the service manual and do as much as you can yourself !

3. Peter A

Peter A Enthusiast

Been using Palmer Dodge for four years since I bought my '97 at Oyster Point Dodge. Happily, have not needed anything major. Good results. Stef in service has earned my recommendation and Jay on the sales floor was easy to work with when I bought an Intrepid there in '00. I have an '03 (silver) on order from them. I woun't know if I will take delivery until I see it but unless its a lot different car then I expect, I will walk away. You may want to talk to them about reserving that one if you care to wait.

4. mchafin

mchafin Enthusiast

Well I ended up buying a 97 GTS from the guys at Palmer. Overall I can say I was treated very well.. Eric Palmer was the salesman and was very Viper knowledgable. I would definately go back there.. Great bunch of guys..

Mike

5. Man_Car

Man_Car Viper Owner

Congrats! I bought my first one from there too.

:needpics: