Part No. required - Plug Wire Clips

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Greetings!

I noticed 2 broken plug wire clips (see pic) and have been searching for the part number in the official parts list for a 98 Viper. Without success. Does anyone have the part number and know, if this is a Viper specific part?

Thanks.

Holger

You must be registered for see images

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings!

I noticed 2 broken plug wire clips (see pic) and have been searching for the part number in the official parts list for a 98 Viper. Without success. Does anyone have the part number and know, if this is a Viper specific part?

There was a recent thread on this. I think that there are two different types that were talked about. Very similar but slightly different looking if originality is any concern. Read through this thread: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/653588-spark-plug-wire-holder-question

a
nd here

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/634150-Good-news-for-QualityWires.com-Owners!

OP
OP
G

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Jim! I searched for "plug wire clips" but those threads did not come up... sometimes, I am wondering, how this search feature really works...:omg:

Holger

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holger...PM me an email address and I will send you the 1997-98 Mopar Viper Parts Catalog. It shows a separator, but the diagram doesn't really look like the one pictured.

As for searching, I don't use the 'search' function on this site...open a GOOGLE search box and enter...

site:forums.viperclub.org ???

replace the ??? with whatever you are looking for and you will find the appropriate threads.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
G

GTSHolgi

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Holger...PM me an email address and I will send you the 1997-98 Mopar Viper Parts Catalog. It shows a separator, but the diagram doesn't really look like the one pictured.

As for searching, I don't use the 'search' function on this site...open a GOOGLE search box and enter...

site:forums.viperclub.org ???

replace the ??? with whatever you are looking for and you will find the appropriate threads.

Ken,

Thanks a lot for your offer. Actually, I have the '98 parts catalog as PDF and I looked it up and I didn't find it. Now I looked again and guess what: I found it in figure 8-1905. Obviously, I overlooked it before. And it looks exactly like the ones I need. I did fix the broken ones with superglue but I am sure, next time I'll change the plugs they will break again. But at least it gives me some time now to get new ones :)

As for the search, I will try that!

Holger