Parts Rack New Cockpit Cover For RT-10's

Reaction score
Parts Rack New Cockpit Cover For RT-10\'s

Here's the pictures of Jon B's cockpit cover. Mr. Ron Spencer took these after Jon B mailed him the cover. Check out www.partsrack.com for more info!!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Re: Parts Rack New Cockpit Cover For RT-10\'s

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by prevnine11ownr:
Waterproof???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jon B??

flossm

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Grey one has been drench tested by me shortly after I recieved it. It passed ,only a little water on visors where I had the windows down. Havn't Tested yellow one, It looks waterproof.Thanks for posting Jason!

Ron

OP
OP
J
Reaction score

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by flossm:
The Grey one has been drench tested by me shortly after I recieved it. It passed ,only a little water on visors where I had the windows down. Havn't Tested yellow one, It looks waterproof.Thanks for posting Jason!

Ron

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem!! I wish Jon B would make a post to this.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Many Thanks Ron and Jason

History: Mopar sold about 1000 of these. PartsRack closed em out last year. Discontinued. So many were disappointed by their sell-out that we commissioned TEAM TECH SAFETY EQUIP to build a near-copy. INAUGURAL SPECIAL $129 each or $249/pair.

We use a bit heavier nylon, water repellent and UV protected.
This keeps the sun off your leather and the bugs/leaves/ lookey-loos out. Fastens exactly as the MoPar cover did. Folds into a small square pouch, included.

Since we cannot affort the bulk-build of 1000, our price is $149 MSRP in Silver, Yellow, or Red. Please order by E-mail or on our webiste...adding by 1/31.

P.S. If you ever have questions for me, faster reply is achieved by direct email or call. THANKS ALL

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks Tony for the link......

The new PartsRack Cockpit cover has a Team Tech Motorsports emblem and not a Viper logo. Cover is NOT licensed by D-C so we do not pay 10% to D-C and cannot use the logo.

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Has anyone else had a Quality Control problem with this cover and JonB?

The three theft-guards are too far apart to fit in the trunk lid, and the piping around the edge is not sewn together all the way around. I spoke with JonB, he was in a hurry with two calls holding, and I was told to "Please return it to TEAM TECH at original address, and they will swap it out". That would be fine had I kept the box but I didn't. I received the cover a couple of weeks ago, and just put it on few days ago only to find this problem. I was also told that shipping it back was my responsibility and I would only receive credit for future purchases from him. I was not pleased with that remedy and was chastised by him with the response of "You own a $90,000 car and you are going squabble over $9 for shipping?". How much money I have spent on my car has nothing to do with customer service to my knowledge and that was offensive and unhelpful.

I have no receipt with Team Tech
I have no phone number for Team Tech
I have no contact at Team Tech
I did not buy from Team Tech

I guess in the future I will buy from Team Tech!!
:mad:
P.S. Anyone out there have the phone number to Team Tech?
210MVC-015F-med.JPG

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dude,
sorry to hear about the problem. Normally JonB responsive, but dose have a harshness to his demeanor. Can be a bit "short". Hopefully he will respond here for a positve outcome in your case. Good luck.

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score

bummer... give him another shot.. he will make it right...
maybe he didnt have his coffee and had a tonya harding morning...LOL!!!

Roadkill

Viper Owner
Reaction score

[******].. and i wanted to order one too.. anyone else have these fitment problems with the cockpit covers?? Did Kurtz get the issue resolved???

Clifton Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

FYI - Snake Oyl still sells what I believe to be the DC version -- Sneaky Pete and all. $159.

I got mine yesterday and was pleasantly surprised with both fit and quality. Looks like it is going to pour in a few minutes so I'll be able to speak to weatherproofing shortly!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude