PartsRack comes through again!!

woosch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have made two great purchases from JonB and have to say THANKS!! for a great buying experience!!

Here are some pics of the latest purchase, harnesses with a matching red stripe!!

The inboard shoulder strap is red to match up with the red drivers side stripe.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the Nuts :headbang: Love your colour combo, and what a great idea to get different colour harnesses :2tu:

Ive yet to purchase any bits from Mr JonB, (its just a matter of time), but I have had the pleasure of chatting via emails :2tu:

Hope its still going well Jon with the physio on the wrist :2tu:

Mark
:uk:

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Touch! :headbang:

All (two or three) of my purchasing experiences from Jon B have been very positive. He says what he does and does more than he says.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your sick....lol

Ask Chris to post a photo of his ACR striped shirt :D He may be sick, but aren't we all? A few years ago I was in Tampa (still had yellow wheels on the car) and saw some pastel yellow slacks. I came VERY close to buying them and a red polo style shirt to wear to the GA-VCA Christmas party that year :lmao:

To make this related, everytime I've done business with Jon B, he has saved me $$ and the parts arrived in excellent condition and in a very quick time frame!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss