PartsRack/VCA Ohio Banner-Auction for Haiti Relief

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention Viper Nation,

PartsRack has given the Ohio VCA a one of a kind banner to auction off for Haiti Relief (through the American Red Cross) at our Holiday Party on March 13, 2010.
The Viper in the banner is "THE VOOODOO" owned by Mr. Ralph Gilles.

attachment.php

Because of input from several Ohio members and permission from JonB at PartsRack, we have decided to open up bidding for this awesome one of a kind banner with the Ohio VCA logo and signatures of Ralph Gilles, Herb Helbig and Dick Winkles to all VCA members. All bids are blind and must be post marked no later than March 1, 2010 to the following address:

Ohio VCA
C/O Bill White-Vice President
1331 Patchen Avenue S.E.
Warren, OH 44484

You will need to put name, address, telephone number, email address and VCA board name, plus the amount of bid. Winner will be announced at the holiday party and if not present, will be notified on March 15, 2010 by email and/or telephone per bidders request. We request that the winning bid be paid within 5 business days of notification. Upon notification of your winning the bid, you will be contacted with options on how to pay for the bid. If payment is not received within 5 days the next highest bidder will be contacted.

Thank you,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Attachments

• PR event Banner.jpg
    PR event Banner.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 123
OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Nationals 30th Anniversary/ Vipers Invade National Trail Raceway is August 13-15.
VCA Ohio Region in conjunction with the Mopar Nationals will be hosting:
August 13th - Viper Road Tour
August 14th - Viper Drag Racing and Viper Car Show
August 15th - Viper Autocross

attachment.php

Attachments

• MoparNats 456.jpg
    MoparNats 456.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 63

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quite frankly I think I have had my fill of the Haiti relief stuff, especially since a report from our government has shown that about 2 cents of every dollar is actually making it for relief. We've done our share.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
post #1 was repeated numerous times in this thread for some reason. (6 i believe?)

i have taken all the duplicates out and left the original post. if the repeats were done on purpose, please dont do that again. it isnt necessary and was quite annoying.

thanks.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
post #1 was repeated numerous times in this thread for some reason. (6 i believe?)

i have taken all the duplicates out and left the original post. if the repeats were done on purpose, please dont do that again. it isnt necessary and was quite annoying.

thanks.

This particular item is available for all VCA members not just Ohio members to bid on. Just did not want anyone to miss out.

Thanks.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't the factory VoooDoo cars have a red outline along the sides of the graphite stripe? Was this car pictured a special or the very first VoooDoo car for Mr Gilles?

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't the factory VoooDoo cars have a red outline along the sides of the graphite stripe? Was this car pictured a special or the very first VoooDoo car for Mr Gilles?

This is the first VOOODOO car and it is Mr. Gilles' car. VOOODOO is actually the personalized plate on this/his car. He's a great guy and the VCA is lucky to have him on our side! Can't wait for the 2012 Gen 5.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave