Paxton putting up some nice #'s today

pumpgas

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Had my car finished up at Macedo Motorsports (Powerhouse Performance) today. Stock motor car. Did a few small upgrades

3 1/2 pulley (saw right at 10lbs of boost)
RSI Billet fuel rails
2nd in tank Walboro pump that is boost activated (saw 70psi under full boost)

It has really come a long way since the old Paxton FMU setup when it was making about 640 rwhp. Here are the dyno #'s, guess I won't have to worry too much about new Z06's and Hellcats (on the highway at least) for awhile until warranties start running out and people start modifying them :)

These 4 runs were made back to back, no cool down. Not as bad a drop run to run as I thought it would be with heat buildup. I'm guessing that is somewhat because of the water/**** keeping the intake charge fairly cool even though the air had to be heating up by that 4th run.

Was about 70 degrees in Orlando today and VERY humid. Not the most ideal weather, but not the worst either. Low 11's A/F across the board.

756 rwhp 705.95 rwtq
752 rwhp 700.00 rwtq
747 rwhp 691.66 rwtq
744 rwhp 683.76 rwtq

Mods:

67mm BBK throttle body
No cats
8" Borla's
Stock cross-over still in place
Snow performance water/**** system
Twin in tank pump with boost reference
3.5" Pulley
Gates green belt
RSI Billet Fuel Rails
69lb injectors

And most importantly :) a sweet SCT tune by Larry at Macedo Motorsports!

A

Alex///Venom750

Had my car finished up at Macedo Motorsports (Powerhouse Performance) today. Stock motor car. Did a few small upgrades

3 1/2 pulley (saw right at 10lbs of boost)
RSI Billet fuel rails
2nd in tank Walboro pump that is boost activated (saw 70psi under full boost)

It has really come a long way since the old Paxton FMU setup when it was making about 640 rwhp. Here are the dyno #'s, guess I won't have to worry too much about new Z06's and Hellcats (on the highway at least) for awhile until warranties start running out and people start modifying them :)

These 4 runs were made back to back, no cool down. Not as bad a drop run to run as I thought it would be with heat buildup. I'm guessing that is somewhat because of the water/**** keeping the intake charge fairly cool even though the air had to be heating up by that 4th run.

Was about 70 degrees in Orlando today and VERY humid. Not the most ideal weather, but not the worst either. Low 11's A/F across the board.

756 rwhp 705.95 rwtq
752 rwhp 700.00 rwtq
747 rwhp 691.66 rwtq
744 rwhp 683.76 rwtq

Mods:

67mm BBK throttle body
No cats
8" Borla's
Stock cross-over still in place
Snow performance water/**** system
Twin in tank pump with boost reference
3.5" Pulley
Gates green belt
RSI Billet Fuel Rails
69lb injectors

And most importantly :) a sweet SCT tune by Larry at Macedo Motorsports!

Good time of day, congratulations on the good result of your work,
please tell me where you bought 3.5 pulley and a belt used for it?
Thank you for your help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets