Performance / Computer Chips

BDAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good performance computer chips for the Viper???

(1999 RT/10)

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't really know of "chips", but alot of people are using the Vec 1.

Check it out!

ps - stay away from the Mopar pcm's. Do a search and NOT ALL, but the majority have not been pleased with them.

OP
OP
B

BDAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Jeremiah. I'll stay away from the Mopar PCM :~)

OP
OP
B

BDAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dave,

I never knew that the Apexi AFC was compatible with the Viper. After checking out the previous posts, it looks like the gains were pretty good (+15 RWHP)...and it sure looks alot better than the Vec 1!!! I'll have to try one out.

(1999 RT/10)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im just thrilled to see a guy searching

Plum, as long as you have been around (& some of the others) don't all the Noobs pretty much ask the same questions over & over & over! Hey, I know I was just there a few months ago(all bushy eyed & raring to go) I think at times I still am. LOL!

brantdw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometime us Noobs like to stike up a conversation and have some action on the boards. Im sure that I have asked quite a few questions that have answers, but its nice to interact with other Viper owners. It should not be that big of a deal. Glad to see another noob with a Viper!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Best tune? Dyno car with A/F. Call DC. Send computer to reprogram with charts. While there at it they can turn off skip shift and the fans on sooner.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love how most people still use the line.......replacing the chip. Computers with removable chips have pretty much been extinct for the last 20 yrs. What are french fries doing in the computer anyway?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets