Petit LeMans RSVP Required!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need to get a count of how many people plan on attending the Petit LeMans at Road Atlanta this year. Due to a large number of car clubs bringing more cars than usual, new vendors and new displays this year, Road Atlanta has told me that they do not have the space for a Viper Corral this year. However, they do have a space that they will rent to us as a hospitality area. This area will be under a tent and we also have additional options that we can choose to accept or decline. The options include a live TV feed of the race, catered food, etc. Even if we go for the basic package, it still will not be cheap. So, I need a good count on how many club members plan on attending so we can see if its financially smart to rent this hospitality area. If you plan on coming, PLEASE let me know ASAP so we can make an informed decison

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE:

I'm sorry to report that I received some bad information from Road Atlanta regarding the hospitality tent. Their new story is that the only hospitality option is just an all inclusive tent (Not reserved for VCA members as originally promised) that will be set up Friday and Saturday only. The only way to gain access into this tent is to buy a 4 day pass that costs $295.00 per person. They have said if we can sell 10 of these tickets, they will offer us a 10% discount on the tickets. The deadline to order these tickets is October 1, 2007.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave