Photos from the Lamborghini club running of the bulls

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey all,

We had a GREAT day today. This day marked the second year that the New England region of the VCA has participated in the Lamborghini Club's Running of the bulls. Last year we had a cruise to the Consumer Reports Test facility in CT. This year, with a little organizational help from our regions VP Jeff Torrey, we managed to turn that "cruise" into a mammoth trail of Exotics weaving their way through the scenic mountain roads and downtowns that make up the area surrounding Bennington, VT. This years event was the Exotic and Collectors car show at the Hemmings Motor News facility in Bennington, VT. There was quite a showing of cars, with some magnificent examples of vintage exotics from around the globe. All in all there were 4 Vipers from the New England region in attendance, 2 SRT'10s and 2 RT/10's. There were some light showers on the trip down, but the show and the majority of the cruise was beautiful. NEVCA Member Shawn Roubian got some awesome video footage from the passengers seat of the '92 RT I was piloting during the trip, he should be slapping something together for the not too distant future, I will post a link to that footage when it is up. Well, enough rambling, on with the photos.

The complete gallery can be found here

Running of the Bulls Gallery

You must be registered for see images

Nick

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many cars showed up? I attended the first one three years ago and loved it. I think we had almost 75 or 100 cars but last years just threw me off. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Looks like it was fun.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Lambo thing is over rated. Great cars, but one event a year and seven cars show up?

Hey Jeff I understand how you feel..My buddy Ben and I have our own bull run every week practically..anyways I ran with the vipers on the Taconic run saturday..sorry I couldnt make it up to see you guys..

regards
Adam