[PIC]Rolling shot from today[PIC]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope you like it. Looks like photobucket lightened the image slightly on my screen, oh well.

Andy Wheeler

You must be registered for see images attach

No Registration Stickers.

Here's the last one. Photobucket seems to change the tint of the red on my screen. Too much Orange.

Last edited:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, need bigger brakes in front to fill up the wheel...

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pic.
I think getting rid of those eye catching registration stickers (photo shop) will make it even better.

:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad you guys like the shot. I might remove those stickers later. I couldn't decide last night and was going to see what you guys thought.

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flatout Nice, what type of Camera was used? Guess I have to get someone to sit in the mini van with the side door open and take a few shots.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No stickers.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Flatout Nice, what type of Camera was used? Guess I have to get someone to sit in the mini van with the side door open and take a few shots.

I shoot with an older Canon 5D, and L lenses. I used to shoot these types of shots from another moving vehicle but creatively your stuck with the positions you can get your camera in from a moving vehicle.

I shoot most of these with my rig. Car was actually rolling backwards for this shot at about 2 mph without the engine running. Very long exposures are used and then lots of time in photo shop to back the whole thing work. It's taken me several years and lots of practice, and education to get these to look like this. Still have a long way to go though.

Andy

F

FrgMstr

Great work Andy! Getting rid of the window stickers did a lot to give the picture a better overall energy. Very sleek.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456