Picked Up My Dream Snake

V

Venomiss

Welcome to the fun.
We hope you had a chance to meet others this past Saturday at the meeting.
Thank you for joining the VCA.

chambers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to formally introduce myself now that I'm in the VCA. :D

First, I'd like to thank the club for all their help and advice. FLATOUT/Andy, Jon B, and 351Carlo were all a big help. EXTRA big thank you to AbsolutHank/Ryan and KNG SNKE/John. Ryan helped me realize a Viper was a lot better for me than a C6 Z06, and KNG SNKE did a lot of legwork helping me actually find a car. John also took a day of his time to check out a used Viper for a complete stranger. Really appreciate it.

So here's the story. I've had a Gen I on my wall since 1993 and I've loved them ever since. I grew up and decided I was a chevy guy and that my dream Viper was just that - an impractical dream. So I worked toward a C6 Z06. Ryan let me have a ride in his car and really helped me with my decision. After experiencing a Viper firsthand, I knew a C6 Z06 just wasn't exciting enough for me.

I started my Viper search this winter and with the help of the VCA I contacted lots of sellers who were very firm on their price....no one would budge. But after a million phone calls I found a guy who didn't seem to be too concerned with the actual selling price as he was with who the buyer was. We talked awhile and I made him an offer I would describe as the lowest end of fair. Surprisingly, he accepted. So KNG SNKE/John took a look at the car and described it as almost perfect. I was sold.

Here it is with my buddy's Mach 1. It's 2003. I bought the car with 2,700 miles. Basically new!

You must be registered for see images

You got it parked in a parking lot..........Bad idea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets