Pics from Captree 10/15/06

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many Vipers out there today. Was about to take pics of them when an Enzo decides to crash the party. In tow was an all new Aston Martin Vantage. Same owner of both but his friend was driving the Vantage. Gezz almost got an embolism trying to figure out which cars to take pics of as I was leaving.. :eek: .

I would post the images here but they are too big...Wanted you to see the pics unadulterated...Enjoy...For those that dont know every Sunday from 7:30 to about 11:30 Captree is abuzz with all kinds of exotics to old school muscle. The same Enzo owner will bring out his brand new 599 Ferrari either next week or the following week Sunday...Its a good time. A carguys dream. :headbang: .Only seen one VCA member there since Ive been going and he drives a SRT coupe red/white with VCA badge on side fenders...Check out the pics in my gallery.

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1797

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been meaning to make it one sunday morning but since I am usually out saturday night in the city, it isnt easy getting up Sunday morning.

Where are you located in Brooklyn? I am in Park Slope and usually take a trip to LI to visit family and take a run to the beach. Last week i came across a 997 turbo and played with him for a while. i was surprised I was able to take him easily. i came across a Diablo that wanted thing to do with me...

is that your car in the pics? Wasnt that Zens car who recently sold it?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool of him to let you sit in the Enzo. Nice pics and thanks for sharing. I dont care for the black wheels on the AMV8, but it sure is a nice car.

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been meaning to make it one sunday morning but since I am usually out saturday night in the city, it isnt easy getting up Sunday morning.

Where are you located in Brooklyn? I am in Park Slope and usually take a trip to LI to visit family and take a run to the beach. Last week i came across a 997 turbo and played with him for a while. i was surprised I was able to take him easily. i came across a Diablo that wanted thing to do with me...

is that your car in the pics? Wasnt that Zens car who recently sold it?

Yeah you should try to make it at least one Sunday of the month...I live by Kings County hospital and I dont own a Viper I drive a 350 Z..

That maybe Zens car but not sure..Met the owner and he just bought it 2 wks ago. It has quite a few boltons and I think it has gears..Owner loves the car and wanted to race one of the new Z06s that was there but it didnt happen....

Every morning around 7:15 a few of us meet at Valley Stream IHOP and then roll out to Captree. You are welcome to join us if you like...We are all carguys

OP
OP
S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool of him to let you sit in the Enzo. Nice pics and thanks for sharing. I dont care for the black wheels on the AMV8, but it sure is a nice car.

No prob...Ill post pics every time I go there if you guys like...Yeah I agree about the black wheels...Beutiful car though...

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like Zens car - painted rear, copperhead wheels and blackouts. in fact if it is, that guy got a hell of a deal on ebay.

I am going to try to make it one weekend before it gets too cold.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper