[PICS] Hood/Suspension Review - A+

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchased Vipair Gen IV OEM style hood from Steve. I was concerned with the fit. He informed me he had sold a hood to local VCA member, and asked that I go look at it. I contacted that VCA member and saw the primed hood. It looked great and the fit was excellent.

I was warned and had read more than a few threads about Steve not being the most efficient in the shipping department. Well, he proved me otherwise, and by a significant margin. I ordered/paid my hood on a Thursday evening, and had it in my hands by the following Tuesday (from Cali to Texas). I was in shock, but very elated. The hood was crated carefully, and did arrive with a very small scratch (courier negligence), but nothing the body shop couldn't fix. The body shop did mention that the hood finish was a bit "wavy", and they had to spend more time than anticipated to prep it, but the final product looks great. Admittedly, a few defects here and there for the perfectionist, but nothing I can't live with. No paint blending was required, and no fender adjustments were needed.

The Vipair adjustable suspension installation was straight forward. I will admit that Steve's installation instructions aren't the most detailed, but not really needed if you are a seasoned DIY.

Overall, Vipair products have exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend both his hood and suspension for anyone wanting to update their SRT look. Steve was easy to work with, and quick to respond to messages and calls. I am looking at his other products and will surely purchase from him again.

Pics below:

Hood with impaled crate:

You must be registered for see images attach

Pre-paint fit:

Post paint- fit/finish:

Suspension Before:

Suspension After:

Final Product: Before/After:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great!

I've dealt with Steve on numerous occasions, and couldn't have been more pleased with him and his products...glad to hear you agree.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235