[PICS] New 2 Post Lift installed! [PICS]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I put 13 ft ceilings in my garage and installed a Jack Shaft style garage door opener to keep the ceiling clear.

I bought the lift through Derek Weaver company out of Fort Worth and they drove it down and installed it yesterday in about 5 hours. I don't use the lift for storing, but for installs and wrenching so finally having an asymetric 2 poster in my garage is about the coolest thing ever for me lol.

I snapped a couple quick pics yesterday and today. If your in the Montgomery area and need to change your oil give me a shout :)

Andy Wheeler :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Here they are.

Waiting..........

You must be registered for see images attach

Parked it last night, went and had some 2 X 10's cut today to drive the car on to get the arms under my lowered SRT.

And were it spent most of the day, going over things and cleaning up the under side of the car. I am going to re route the power cord up through the attack so it won't be on the floor to clean up the install a bit.

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice Andy looks like the next oil changes are at your house. Hope ya'll can make it out Sat. Troy (ps drinks are on us)

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ryan if you happen to be in Houston this weekend please join us Sat. Are you doing the Sunshine Kids in June I'm planning on being there. Troy

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ryan if you happen to be in Houston this weekend please join us Sat. Are you doing the Sunshine Kids in June I'm planning on being there. Troy

I wish!!! Will see how the weather holds out...

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great! Is your lift 110v or 220v?

When you have a chance, would you take a photo of the door opener and post that please? I've not seen the jackshaft openers before, and it sounds like a great way to go. Thanks.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
220v. And liftmaster makes the opener easy to find online.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, thanks. I've been waffling about a lift. Might do that in a year or so...

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great, thanks. I've been waffling about a lift. Might do that in a year or so...

I did one...the best upgrade for a garage by far! And I agree on the liftmaster as well...not too mention it is much quieter.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your new lift looks great........Very clean installation. I especially like the 13 ft. ceilings!!

The high gloss white paint, and the over abundance of over head halogens is great at night.

The neighbors said when the lights are on at night it looks like a damn spaceship landed in the garage through the windows LOL.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Black Moon, that splitter was made by Eurotek. Was a bunch of pics on here a while ago.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth