[PICS] Ready for Summer! [PICS]

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well weather is starting to get really nice down her in Texas so I figured I would grab some shots on the lake this afternoon.

New 360 Forged Carbon Spec 5's came in last week so I got'em mounted up and got the camera on the car.

Wheels are 20/10 up front, and 20/13 out back Nitto Invo 285's up front and 345's in the rear. All in all I am extremely happy with the 20/20 look. In person it looks considerably better than my last 19/20 combo.

We should have two more Viper shoots done within the next 3 weeks so stay tuned.

Hope you like the shots.

Andy Wheeler

You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha...you said Hella

Andy the car looks awesome...I really like that Eurotek splitter on there too. Ride any rougher with the 20s up front?

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
HELLA CLEAN!

Haha...you said Hella

Andy the car looks awesome...I really like that Eurotek splitter on there too. Ride any rougher with the 20s up front?

Thanks guys,

Doesn't seem to be any rougher, well I guess maybe a touch but not so much that I really notice it day to day.

I will get some rolling shots here before to long but wanted to get a few snapped yesterday while I had a minute.

Glad you guys like them.

Andy Wheeler
:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
looks great, what type of suspension are you running?

Eibachs on all four corners plus caps in the rear springs.

I want to switch to Steve's adjustable setup though so I can get the rear down just a touch.

Andy

witz323

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you say "steve's adjustable set up" do you mean the Vipair? I'm seriously considering that for my '04.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You should get a closeup of the rim they just look like black paint.
Thoes are some badasss rims...cost?:dunno:

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks sick Andy, 360 put the 20/20's on my car yesterday and I liked them a lot more too.

I installed that adjustable suspension kit on one of the members cars and its a great kit for the money, rides way better then the eibachs

Shank2117

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats steves adjustable system

those are 18/19's

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, your car looks great as usual. I just got my Iforged Turismo's on my car ad they are the 20/20 setup also. I will post pictures soon.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you say "steve's adjustable set up" do you mean the Vipair? I'm seriously considering that for my '04.

Yep I was talking about Steve's set up. I run the Eibachs but the car just has too much bounce to it. I am installing Steves Vip Air hood soon, and then after that I might go to his lowering setup.

Those wheels look very nice on the car.

Appreciate it, love the pic in your avatar.

You should get a closeup of the rim they just look like black paint.
Thoes are some badasss rims...cost?:dunno:

I will get some more detailed shots of the carbon work soon. Glad you like them. As for the price there not too bad but if you want a quote feel free to PM me here I am a site Sponsor and the factory rep here for 360 Forged.

Love the photos and wheels!

Thanks Buddy

Looks sick Andy, 360 put the 20/20's on my car yesterday and I liked them a lot more too.

I installed that adjustable suspension kit on one of the members cars and its a great kit for the money, rides way better then the eibachs

Yeh I spoke with Alian yesterday about that. Thanks for loaning us your ride for a shot or two it's greatly appreciated.

Andy, your car looks great as usual. I just got my Iforged Turismo's on my car ad they are the 20/20 setup also. I will post pictures soon.

Man Mike I can't wait to see it. So you like the 20/20 look?

Looks great! Didnt' you already have a similar carbon setup?

Yeh I was running our Modular Concepts line in the same finish in a 19/20 setup. I wanted the spoke design of the split 5 360's and I wanted to go to a 20/20 setup so pulled the trigger on this set.

Man do I need to lower my ride.

Looks great,

Thanks my Brotha

Looks great Andy. Much better than that dirty Lake Conroe in the back ground !!!!!!

HAHA Yeh I still haven't seen your new Aero Coupe yet. We need to go grab a Cigar at Rio 24

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, your car still gets me every time I see it. So simple, but so damn beautiful!

Best compliment I have received. Thanks Hermsen.

Looks GREAT - but ......... Drop The Top!

Coupes and Verts with the top up are only for ugly Viper owners :rolaugh: ... JK of course. :headbang:

Who said I was attractive :rolaugh: Yeh I should have taken a few with the top down. I'll get some more before too long here.

Andy, you are going to love the 20/20 set up, I know that I do, great choice.

I agree Mike it is a nice look and glad I went with it.

Andy Wheeler

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, your car looks great! That 20/20 setup looks very sharp. Your going to love the new hood. I get compliments on mine day and night!!

I completely agree on the adjustable suspension. My car bounces quite a bit on the Eibachs. That's on my list of things to get as well.

BTW, you are making me go out and get some black SRT badges for mine asap!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets