OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eutoteck makes that splitter. I think it's around $800

Euroteck Motorsports -- Dodge Viper

Thanks Ryan I appreciate it! Ryan your wheels will be arriving tomorrow.:D:D:D:D

Andy, your car looks great! That 20/20 setup looks very sharp. Your going to love the new hood. I get compliments on mine day and night!!

I completely agree on the adjustable suspension. My car bounces quite a bit on the Eibachs. That's on my list of things to get as well.

BTW, you are making me go out and get some black SRT badges for mine asap!!

Yeh man I am excited about the hood. I am waiting for the Hennessey low rise spoiler to come in and then we'll get started on the new stuff.

Awesome man good luck with the badges they'll look sharp.:2tu:

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan I appreciate it! Ryan your wheels will be arriving tomorrow.:D:D:D:D

Yeh man I am excited about the hood. I am waiting for the Hennessey low rise spoiler to come in and then we'll get started on the new stuff

Funny, I brought my car to the shop today to get my Eurotech front splitter and Henn...low rise rear spoiler installed...just lowered my vert 1 1/2" also with KW2 suspension + Euroteck rotors.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those wheels look Great! Look even better on my car :D

We've got more wheels:2tu: If your ever interested in a set let me know. Thanks for the compliment.

Funny, I brought my car to the shop today to get my Eurotech front splitter and Henn...low rise rear spoiler installed...just lowered my vert 1 1/2" also with KW2 suspension + Euroteck rotors.

Can't wait to see that setup on your car.

Make sure you post some pic's!

Andy:2tu:

dsg03svt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeh man I am excited about the hood. I am waiting for the Hennessey low rise spoiler to come in and then we'll get started on the new stuff.

Awesome man good luck with the badges they'll look sharp.:2tu:

Is this the spoiler your talking about? If so, how much was it?
You must be registered for see images

White 04 Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

thats steves adjustable system

those are 18/19's

Is that color white? Hard to tell in the shadows. I love those white rims. Can you tell me what brand they are? They would look hot on my Mamba

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave