[PICS] Under hood Bling finally completed

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Ryan! For anyone who has not seen Ryan's car in person, it is bad a$$! Just saw it yesterday and, with the engine mods, motons and nice exhaust, it really is one of the hottest Vipers I've seen.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOw! Nice job bro! I would be embarrassed to post a pic of my engine compartment. With 4 kids, I can barely keep the outside clean!!!:shower:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks super clean. Nice job.
Does all that new polish have a shot of clear over it to protect it or no?

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took mine a step further and did the T/S housing, alternator and viper logo on valve covers.
I like the crossbar idea of chrome though.. just not sure if it would detract from the polished.
Looks good:2tu:

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perfect!...........now what's next?

Thanks! Honestly, I'm getting close to finished. I feel like all aspects of the car have been addressed...performance, looks, stance, interior etc. I'm always getting into little projects, but all the big money has been spent, so thats it!

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice Ryan! For anyone who has not seen Ryan's car in person, it is bad a$$! Just saw it yesterday and, with the engine mods, motons and nice exhaust, it really is one of the hottest Vipers I've seen.

Thanks Brian. I'm happy with the whole package for sure.

car-hor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks great Ryan! Glad we could do the swap. It's not that I prefer the cast look, I just prefer the cast maintenance.....

Steve737

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just want to add my praises as well! Really motivates me. Will you be offended if I copy? Seriously one of the best looking engine bays by far! Good work Steve

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to add my praises as well! Really motivates me. Will you be offended if I copy? Seriously one of the best looking engine bays by far! Good work Steve

Of course not Steve! It's nothing revolutionary, just clean and tidy. Thanks!

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ahhhh...polished is so nice when it's new. I'd replace those round member adapters with t bolt clamps.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is an engine bay to be proud of! Nobody will mistake it for being stock now. Most people don't even notice the Paxton, so I tell them it is part of the A/C system :)

Are the Moton canisters aluminum? Might look sweet sans labels and also polished out.

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is an engine bay to be proud of! Nobody will mistake it for being stock now. Most people don't even notice the Paxton, so I tell them it is part of the A/C system :)

Are the Moton canisters aluminum? Might look sweet sans labels and also polished out.

Haha. I like pulling into a car show and someone runs over to tell you your alternator bearing sounds bad.

I'll think on that Moton idea... I kinda like it.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The chrome actually matches the polished items pretty well. Can barely tell the difference.

I took mine a step further and did the T/S housing, alternator and viper logo on valve covers.
I like the crossbar idea of chrome though.. just not sure if it would detract from the polished.
Looks good:2tu: