Pictures of Red/Black SRT

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up the car at Woodhouse on Friday and drove back to Ohio . I took a bunch of notes on the car and a compaison against the Gen II. I will post those later this week. Here are some shots of the car:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few more pics, plus, the Gen II.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ugh man, why doesn't the car come that low from the factory?! It's so much more aggressive! Love it Jack! Enjoy it and pull some 10's!

--RS

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, congrats....and looking forward to your notes on the similarities and differences!

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack, can't wait to hear your notes.

I'd love to lower mine, but I fear that even at 5'' of clearance it will barely make it into the pitch of my garage!!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats again, Jack! Great color with the Hyper Black wheels and black stripes. Enjoy the new ride and good luck on hitting the 10's!

Bill

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. I've narrowed it down to this combo or black w/ silver stripes. Enjoy it and lets see a write up when you get a chance!

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though the car is lower than the G2, it is not bad. The pitch of the chin helps and I do not scrape as badly as the G2. There is one exception, for lack of a better word I am going to call them scrapers/feelers. I am not sure the G4 had these, but, they are fiberglass rectangles that protrude approx 2 below the belly. They are only about 10" long and are fastened on the front lip of the wheelwell and in line with the tire. They are mini diffusers and help the drag coefficient. My guess is that most owners are going to remove them. If they were not there the lowered G5 does better than my G2.

Jack, can't wait to hear your notes.

I'd love to lower mine, but I fear that even at 5'' of clearance it will barely make it into the pitch of my garage!!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got to say that it looks downright mean. The stance is perfect. Looks like it's ready to pounce on some unknowing Corvette. "Here, Chevy Chevy Chevy!"

Voice of Reason

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though the car is lower than the G2, it is not bad. The pitch of the chin helps and I do not scrape as badly as the G2. There is one exception, for lack of a better word I am going to call them scrapers/feelers. I am not sure the G4 had these, but, they are fiberglass rectangles that protrude approx 2 below the belly. They are only about 10" long and are fastened on the front lip of the wheelwell and in line with the tire. They are mini diffusers and help the drag coefficient. My guess is that most owners are going to remove them. If they were not there the lowered G5 does better than my G2.

Car looks great!

It's funny you mention those scrapers/feelers. I've decided those things are going to be my safety net for ground clearance. They scrape for a split second when I enter my driveway so I'm familiar with the sound, so now I just listen for that everywhere to know if I'm being too aggressive with an incline.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yea the Gen4's have them too.

Car looks so good, I'm becoming a fan of that red, mean & ****, wow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi