Pinnacle Souverän™ Carnauba BOGO Sale

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
For those that love the look of Pinnacle Souverän™ Carnauba - Autogeek.net has their Buy One - Get One Free sale going on now. Quite a deal with the normal price of $95.

I've tried just about all of the waxes/polishes/sealants out there and always seem to come back to Pinnacle for the Viper. The depth and shine is simply second to none.

Serpent1_Medium_.JPG

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been using it for the last 3 years and nothing gives dark colors the depth this does. Going to order these tomorrow.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've used it for years and love it but ouch $95.00....

It's pricey but one jar lasts forever, and at 50% off. You wouldn't need to buy more for years.

Definitely not as durable as a polymer based product or a blend like the fusion estate wax at 200$ but for a show or cruise day it's great.

I use some Adams, zaino, pinnacle, menzerna, and a few others products, and I like this carnuba the best for depth, and wet look.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree you get a lot of mileage out of a jar.
I particularly like that you can apply and wipe off immediately without waiting for the "haze" to form.
You can literally do a whole car in 30 minutes.

Just got mine with guaranteed Xmas delivery for $95.00 + $7.95...:2tu:

Last edited by a moderator:

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to last long

That's the main reason we stopped using it. It's similar to Adam's Brilliant Glaze. I like Adam's Americana because it gives that deep look to the paint, but lasts a lot longer. The BG with the Americana gives a deep, wet look. The best IMO

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I bought the Adam's Americana and REALLY wanted to like it - but it was no where near as easy to apply and the shine, while good - was not in the same league as Pinnacle. The longevity thing has never really mattered to me as I'm one of those crazy people that gets enjopyment out of waxing my Viper. I drive mine as often as possible - and the bug splatters on the nose of the serpent drive me crazy.

As weird as this may sound - I really miss applying wax to my Gen 1 hood! The curves, the smooth surface, .........

That's the main reason we stopped using it. It's similar to Adam's Brilliant Glaze. I like Adam's Americana because it gives that deep look to the paint, but lasts a lot longer. The BG with the Americana gives a deep, wet look. The best IMO

jerseydave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use Chemical Guys 50/50 on my red 04 and really love it. It goes on really easy and comes off really easy without drying to a haze at all. I'm very happy with the shine of the wax but am curious about pinnacle souveran. I've never seen a side by side comparison between the two and would love to see one. Has anyone seen such a comparison? If not would anyone like to trade a small amount of pinnacle for a small amount of 50/50 so I can try to compare the two? I'd like to see if it's possible to see a difference between the two on a clear coat finish.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the pinnacle because it takes just a few minutes and shines better than anything I've used.Smells great too.Wife thought I was crazy when I bought it but man it works!!

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just placed my order.
Make sure to use the code AGO for free shipping. :2tu:

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperk put the **** down and listen to people that obviously have deep issues and a twisted view of what's fun!:)Obviously all wax is the same but what the he'll else are we going to do?.but seriously you should try pinnacle!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperk put the **** down and listen to people that obviously have deep issues and a twisted view of what's fun!:)Obviously all wax is the same but what the he'll else are we going to do?.but seriously you should try pinnacle!

:lmao:......

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought the Adam's Americana and REALLY wanted to like it - but it was no where near as easy to apply and the shine, while good - was not in the same league as Pinnacle. The longevity thing has never really mattered to me as I'm one of those crazy people that gets enjopyment out of waxing my Viper. I drive mine as often as possible - and the bug splatters on the nose of the serpent drive me crazy.

As weird as this may sound - I really miss applying wax to my Gen 1 hood! The curves, the smooth surface, .........

I'm surprised you had shard time with it. That stuff melts in my fingers. You don't need much at all. The Americana really adds depth to your paint. The "shine" is from the polishing before hand.

I use the Brilliant Glaze along with the Americana and it gives it that "wet" look. Can't hate on Pinnacle, very nice stuff!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang