Pirelli P-Zero Rosso 345/25/20 Tires IN STOCK! 2 sets!

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have 2 sets of the extremely hard to find Pirelli P-Zero Rosso tires in 345/25/20 in stock. These are for sale with a set of wheels ONLY. We have 2 more sets coming in about a week or two.

For any wheel inquirys with these tires, please email me at [email protected]

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE 6 of these rear 345/25/20 rear tires in stock! These can now be purchased for tires ONLY! You no longer need to buy a set of wheels. Each rear tire price is $639. These are in stock ready to ship.

Email me at [email protected] or call 954-732-4934

We are also taking orders for the Nitto Invo in the same size which we have jointly helped develop for the Viper with Nitto. They are about 7-10 days away.

Neal

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the price of the Nittos? Do they come in 275/30/19 also? I have the same wheel sizes as you did and a bit worried about when I will need to replace the tires and who makes them. I did buy one extra Pirelli 345/25 just in case.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the price of the Nittos? Do they come in 275/30/19 also? I have the same wheel sizes as you did and a bit worried about when I will need to replace the tires and who makes them. I did buy one extra Pirelli 345/25 just in case.

The Nitto 345/25/20 will be about $519. They will make the fronts. We helped Helped develop this with Nitto specifically for the Viper SRT10. I had the 275/30/19 and 345/25/20 Nitto Invo on my car for Nitto for about a month as a monitor user. They were very good. The fronts have not been released yet though. But they should soon.

Smart move on buying one extra Rosso though! With the availability of these it does not hurt!:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys cleared me out fast! 2 sold the other day. And the last 4 shipped out today!!! I know i have been a life saver to the few who were lucky to get them. But i wish i had others for all the inquirys. I am trying my best to see if i can get more. If i can, i will post here or give everyone a call back who has called.

Thanks!

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me know when you have the Nittos in please!
Do you want a set of the Pirelli's? I have 6 more coming to me on Tuesday. 4 are sold. 2 are pending. If you want them or are interested let me know ASAP. I would need the order to hold it.

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had another 6 345/25/20 Rossos come in yesterday, but they all sold before they even got here. I am getting tons of phone calls for these, i am trying my best to get more. But i am starting to not feel as lucky as before about getting anymore. I am shocked i got so many as is. I will update you all if i can get more.

You must be registered for see images