PLEASE HELP!!!

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am broke and I own a Viper amongst a few other cars. I desperately need to buy a supercharger or I may be depressed. Please send money, as much money as you can to me. PM me, and I will allow you to be generous and send me money for my Viper. Oh yeah, I also have a kid, he is sick and needs to get medical care. If you send me money, and it is enough, my kid will be able to possibly get medical care after I have purchased what I want for my Viper.

Thank you and God Bless!

Mike W.

OP
OP
M

Mike_W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$100,000 for the Viper, $5.00 for the kid. I unfortunately can't pay the kids medical bills until the Viper has been completed.

Thanks.

Mike

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be glad to send you some money. I have filled up a large box with various currency and it's all ready to ship. It weighs about 75lb.
The problem is, I need you to send me $25 to cover the cost of shipping.
Please hurry, Your Pal, Joe

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike.
No problem....I feel your pain, and appreciate your honesty.
You are in luck. I have just been contacted by a woman from Nigeria. Without getting into all the details, She has offered to send me many millions of dollars, and I get to keep some for helping her out. She sounded very sincere in her e-mail. When I receive my share of the money, I'll send you some.
We of the ViperNation need to stick together.
Please hold on as long as you can...the money should be here shortly.
Perhaps you can pay with your credit card for the Viper stuff, and pay it off when we get the money.
Hope your kid gets better, perhaps a vitamin or two will hold off his illness till my Nigerian connection pans out.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a waste of bandwidth

Actually, he is just funning with everybody based on a similar post from a Russian(?) scammer that posted in the Snake Pit yesterday. That guy said his daughter needed "change of heart" (no mention of why) and then gave his a routing number so everybody could send him the cash. Never posted here before, not a Viper owner, and an email address of pinocchio@.... Thus the above post for those that saw the one yesterday is actually pretty funny! And maybe not quite so funny for those that haven't read it yet...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang