Please sign this petition!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We, the undersigned, are owners and enthusiasts of the Dodge Viper. The Dodge Viper is among the best, if not the best, performance car that the American car industry has ever produced. As you know it is built by true craftsman to high standards at the Connor Avenue Assembly Plant and we are proud of what these American craftsmen have achieved. Over the years the techniques they have developed in building the Viper have helped improve other Chrysler products.

The purpose of this petition is to express our commitment to the Dodge Viper and the New Chrysler. We hope this expression of support for the Viper platform will help insure its continued viability as part of the New Chrysler. Many of us own multiple Chrysler products as a result of our interest in the Viper platform. We believe that these factors make a strong business case for the continued production and development of the Viper platform.

The Viper Club of America has formed a strong bond among the Viper community. One only needs to look at the success of the 10Viper Owners Invitationals to understand the passion that this group has for Viper and all of Chrysler’s products. We hope that this petition will provide New Chrysler management with the impetus to maintain this American icon.

:usa:

P.S. See my later post about Tator's

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We, the undersigned, are owners and enthusiasts of the Dodge Viper. The Dodge Viper is among the best, if not the best, performance car that the American car industry has ever produced. As you know it is built by true craftsman to high standards at the Connor Avenue Assembly Plant and we are proud of what these American craftsmen have achieved. Over the years the techniques they have developed in building the Viper have helped improve other Chrysler products.

The purpose of this petition is to express our commitment to the Dodge Viper and the New Chrysler. We hope this expression of support for the Viper platform will help insure its continued viability as part of the New Chrysler. Many of us own multiple Chrysler products as a result of our interest in the Viper platform. We believe that these factors make a strong business case for the continued production and development of the Viper platform.

The Viper Club of America has formed a strong bond among the Viper community. One only needs to look at the success of the 10Viper Owners Invitationals to understand the passion that this group has for Viper and all of Chrysler’s products. We hope that this petition will provide New Chrysler management with the impetus to maintain this American icon.

:usa:
George Batejan signs this petition.

Currently own an 08 Viper Convetible, an 06 Viper Coupe, an 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, and an 03 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Have also own many other Jeeps and two other Vipers. Currently shopping for an Viper ACR.

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VCM
Mopars currently owned:
2002 Dodge Viper Final Edition ACR
2002 Jeep Wrangler "MAD MAX" edition

Last edited:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will only sign this petition and will only support the New Chrysler, and Dodges are the only brand I have ever owned, if they give Chuck Tator his Dodge dealership back.

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to save Tator's as much as anyone, I've posted such sentiments under a separate thread "A thought for Chuck". Let's keep these two thought separate to maximize our efforts on both causes.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree.

R.E.P.

Mopar products previously owned or currently owned:

1999 Viper GTS
2006 Viper SRTC, Woodhouse Performance Edition ( currently own)
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 ( currently own)

If not for the Viper, I would not have purchased the other Chrysler products.

Eldon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed: Eldon Crawford

Chrysler vehs owned: 05 Ram SRT10 commerative addition, 05 Chrysler 300C, 06
Chrysler 300C SRT8 and 05 Viper SRT 10

Last edited:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed: Kevin Caruso

Previous owned Product:
01 GTS
06 SRT-10 Coupe
Selling 08 SRT-10 Coupe to purchase ORDERED 09 ACR:D

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've owned every Mopar Musclecar ever built (after 1965). 500+ and counting. Viper's the best I ever drove.

Ted Hlokoff

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed: Steven Anders

Currently owned:
2004 Viper
2005 Magnum
2005 Ram Daytona Special Quad Cab
2007 Caliber R/T
1999 Dakota
1997 Caravan
Prev owned:
6 Dodge minivans
2 Dodge Neons
Dakota Quad Cab
Chrysler Sebring
2 Shelby Dodges
1965 Plymouth Fury II (my second car in 1970)

Status
Not open for further replies.