Poll: Daily Driver yes or no...

Is (one of) your Viper(s) a daily driver?

• I have an RT/10 daily driver

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • I have a GTS daily driver

Votes: 21 12.1%
  • I do not drive (any of) my RT/10(s) daily

Votes: 56 32.2%
  • I do not drive (any of) my GTS(s) daily

Votes: 85 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was waiting, too. The "non-white" paint was finally completed today, actually, and hope to get pictures (mocked up, actual install starts Monday) tomorrow AM.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no need to see the mockup, we can wait for the final result. Goodluck gettin her done Tom.

OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sneak preview. Bad lighting (sunset.) Poor fit (weatherstrip not replaced since paint.) Dusty (normal.)

Last edited:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big E, you're in. Dash plaque, jacket patch, and wallet ID card are in the mail.

Give me another week or so and I will be unveiling the Mother of All Daily Drivers. I'm just getting a few things, uh, color coordinated. That doesn't mean anything will be white.

Well,

You must be registered for see images

:thankyou:
:bigok: i am happy to accept this great honor and will strive to remember all the little people i stepped on....eerrrr uhhm....that helped me along the way
:thankyou:

We're waiting........

lol

.....the world needs ditch diggers too......:D

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good Tom. The brake dust is fetching but I bet she'd look really good with some black rims! Every time I see an emerald green viper I imagine it with black stripes.
:dunno: Looks like it's ready for another 100k!

OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pffft. What kind of parking job was that for a DD? Taking two spots and also grass-o-phobic?

Did you hack into WallyMart's security camera system?

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom. I can't do grass any more. And I use my own personal camera for filming DD adventures.

I was actually attempting to take a pic from inside the store back at the beer aisle - I can see my car from there - when the manager informed me no pics inside the store.

I said the pic was for Tom. He said he had a cousin named Tom, and they didn't get along.

Soooooooooo, all I gots is beer and exterior DD shopping pics. Tomorrow I might stop at the filling station and gas up. All this DD'ing is tough to schedule.

OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DD rule #137, subsection 12 (regrading DD with stripes): When parking, DD stripes must be parallel to parking lot markings, regardless of color of stripes on DD or on pavement.

DD rule #72, subsection 31 (regarding photographs): Posing the DD constitutes actions detrimental to the order of Daily Drivers.

DD rule #2, subsection 2 (Beer / Gas): It's always good to go out for more beer. It's always good to go out to get gas. It's always good to go out for beer when you have gas.

I put the rules in reverse order of significance so you would end on a high note, Dave.

OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, The wheels... im at a loss for words :brainless: :think:

I'm recycling. After a while I scrape the dust clods off the wheels and press them back on the brake pads.

It's advertising. When the back wheels are as dark as the fronts, it shows the rear brakes are actually helping slow the car.

It's because I'm lazy and it's a daily driver. Mostly because I'm lazy. :rolleyes:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine gets driven once every two weeks if even that gen three vert

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As for DD.... Maybe sometime but for now (or ever?), my old viper hits the road for fun only....and that's often!!

My Gen 1 viper really doesn't like sitting in traffic on hot summer days...

(BTW Tom, I've been pushing your rear brake caliper covers...)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth