Portland Intl Viper Rides SATURDAY 2/20

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have a friend or family who wants to experience a Viper on track? Or DRIVE their own beast on track in a safe environment? PIR OPEN HOUSE !

Sat 2/20 we have a charity event that is raising funds for PIR club improvements.

Lots of exotics donating our time to give hot-lap rides for $25 suggested for 2 laps.
2009 ACR; 2001 RT10; SUNNY DAY Guar-An-Teed! JonB and DorisR your Chauffeurs.

OR: For $10 you can drive YOUR OWN CAR behind a pace car.....

8a-10a Track Walk, Bike Ride, and Wildlife-Bird Watch (to move the wildlife!)
10a -noon U drive $10 paced
12-1p Free Lunch Opn HOuse
1p-3p We drive, $25 at speed
3p-6p Hot laps $129 you drive, race licence required.

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I flew from Houston to Portland just to make this Track day. This was a GREAT Event and Jon and Doris made it even better. My thanks goes out to these two true Viper advocates. Jon and Doris made sure that myself and my customers (I didn't really just fly in for this event :) ) had a blast. They took us all for a ride along in Jon's new Viper ACR. Jon took me one session and Doris another. They are great smooth drivers. I also watched Jon and Doris hand out Viper items to kids that were just there with their parents. Amazing! They even gave gifts to my customers who don't even own Vipers!!!

I have bought most of my parts from Jon (He doesn't carry twin turbos or stroker motors) and after this weekend he has made me proud to call him more than a Vendor. He is a true friend.

Thanks for everything Jon and Doris!

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tim, glad we could meet you in person! That surprised\ made our day. I promise not to tell anyone about your rental truck experience on track. I only wish the ACR had more than 450 break-in miles so that we could do a real hot lap. Smooth and fast.

And thanks to you and your pit crew at end of day....

Doris gave away about 60 or so mini Vipers in an attempt to brainwash the kids toward Dodge. They will be the ones paying big bucks for our collector cars !

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a great event on a beautiful day (I was wearing a t-shirt in Oregon in February). It was good seeing Jon and Doris and am glad ot hear they were brainwashing a whole new generation of Viper owners to get them lined up for the all-new, 2032 Vipers. Kudos also to Friends of Portland International Raceway and Oregon PCA for sponsoring a great day and the first HPDE event of the season.

/Rich