Post a pic!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
too bad these forums have a 19:1 penis to ****** ratio.:2tu: Not too many hot chicks for you to put a pic of you in your underwear for...

Well....uh....actually....uhhhh.....I kinda liked that picture~~~;) :D ~juli
(That's pretty ******, isn't it, Limit?? :smirk: )

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well....uh....actually....uhhhh.....I kinda liked that picture~~~;) :D ~juli
(That's pretty ******, isn't it, Limit?? :smirk: )

I see nothing ****** about it. A guy posts a shirtless pic of himself in his underwear on a website that is 99% men. Thats ******. (kinda like the Beefcake thread :smirk: :rolaugh: :smirk: ). Limit just pointed out the obvious. This thread was a trainwreck from day one and looks like it will continue to be a trainwreck. Its not at Vipair status yet, but give it time. Its winter, so it has plenty of time to become a rival to the Vipair thread.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Julie. I never posted the picture with "hopes" of picking up a chick I don't need the internet for that. I simply posted it for the less than 1% women on the site. Yes I am a nice guy!!!

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man you should be thanking me knowing that hard word and dedication can yield such a great body...something for you to work towards!!! Some of us guys don't need a Viper to get hot chicks!!!:smirk:

Dude it was more the fact that you took the time to strip almost naked and photograph yourself. I have 19 inch arms and the finest wife you may have ever seen. Believe this.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well let's see the both of you! Quit being so selfish. LOL My girlfriend wanted some pictures of me half naked.

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My Love.
You must be registered for see images

Take my word on the arms or find someone who knows me. :)

D

DAMN YANKEE

Current address...

Should have garaged it in this neighborhood, but didn't expec to pull the full count...hey, that was my soup.

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see nothing ****** about it. A guy posts a shirtless pic of himself in his underwear on a website that is 99% men. Thats ******. (kinda like the Beefcake thread :smirk: :rolaugh: :smirk: ). Limit just pointed out the obvious. This thread was a trainwreck from day one and looks like it will continue to be a trainwreck. Its not at Vipair status yet, but give it time. Its winter, so it has plenty of time to become a rival to the Vipair thread.

:lmao: :lmao: I KNEW we'd get to the 'beefcake' thread eventually!! :D You fellas got your 'chick' thread, and the 5 of us gals have our 'beefcake' thread~~~LOL! :smirk: :cool:
YouWish: Glad you posted your pic...I never entertained the thought of you posting it to 'pick' up chicks...as you WELL know, us Viper Gals on this forum are with the loves of our lives....smooch-smooch...train-wreck a-coming toot toot....Merry Christmas fa-la-la...juli
(Dave--you with the WHITE STRIPES!!! LOL...agree with Chad...BLACK stripes on GREEN)

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not mine. Yet...

Go with no stripes. If the color is so great, why cover part of it up with the damn stripes! Can't you tell I hate the stripes? :mad: I really never did until I see them on at least 100 Mustangs a day. Stop already! :omg:

triblk6spd

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Go with no stripes. If the color is so great, why cover part of it up with the damn stripes! Can't you tell I hate the stripes? :mad: I really never did until I see them on at least 100 Mustangs a day. Stop already! :omg:

The mustang thing is a great point. I feel the same way. Gotta love the B/W though.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is one of me during my daily morning workout :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: That's a GREAT picture!! Nice garage...and AWEsome GTS! THAT's the spirit of this post~~people with their Vipers...now we're back on track, thank you!
Merry Christmas~~~! ~juli

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting comment about the stripes and I wonder if a thread was ever started on Vipers with and without stripes. My personal preference regardless of color is no stripes on the vert and stripes on the coupe. Stripes fit with the coupes racing image.:cool:

Tom___________
04 White Mamba
06 VOI9 Coupe

Last edited:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We love you Venom... Could not pass up the opportunity to put that plug in! You set yourself up for that in stellar fashion!

I set myself up for that? I post that I have a GM car but that I have a heavy affection for the Viper yet you guys still decide to give me crap :dunno: :eater: ?.. not everyone can afford the great quality that comes with a Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth vehicle ya know :D Not that I'm complaining about my Calibra though, she always gets me where I need to be.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In keeping with the "trainwreck" theme of this thread, Tom (tbsviper) asked me to post this photo for him. This picture is from the MOPAR Nationals in Ohio this summer of some guy running around as "MOPAR Man" He showed up at the Viper Club tent.

You must be registered for see images attach

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In keeping with the "trainwreck" theme of this thread, Tom (tbsviper) asked me to post this photo for him. This picture is from the MOPAR Nationals in Ohio this summer of some guy running around as "MOPAR Man" He showed up at the Viper Club tent.

You must be registered for see images attach

AWESOME...cool "Mopar Man" (no trainwreck here!) but more cool Vipers...thanx for posting, Chad! ~juli

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way I'm posting a picture of me -- I don't want any of you to know what I look like (you'd just make fun of the hat!). :crazy2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera