100_2456.JPG

100_2457.JPG

100_2458.JPG

100_2459.JPG

100_2460.JPG

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/9fc0HN*bDxlHiMUQ-h*DcXC*uYQaSM4kWbTcv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/media]
ViperTony and family at OCC!

[media]http://links.pictures.aol.com/pic/9fc0HN*bDxlHiMUQ-h*DcXC*ubIu-LCv3ywGv4xQp5Fd3Ig=_l.jpg[/media]
Mike & Juli with JIMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (Thank You Jimmy!)

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Offense But The Guy In The Fgt Can't Drive For ****..hope He Is Reading This..cut Me Off Real Good.. Sounded Like A Tractor Trailer..

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Offense But The Guy In The Fgt Can't Drive For ****..hope He Is Reading This..cut Me Off Real Good.. Sounded Like A Tractor Trailer..

Yo T...stop hating bro. dont be mad just cause u got a lil punny ass slow viper...that thing was nice and im sure it was an accident. :lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great vid Dimitrios, I was talking to the guy with the red/gold Shelby GTS, right around the 5 minute mark in your vid, he said that's a one of one, they built 20 something RT/10's but only one GTS, pretty cool!

Yep, that's TIM, he is an AWESOME fella~! His car rocks, and so does he and his GF! ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a thought here, any takers?
When we have such a HUGE event as this one, we missed out on meeting people from other regions that we have wanted to meet (not just us, many others have stated this as well)....why not EITHER wear our VCA badges on our sleeves to show our names, or better yet, NAME TAGS with our USERNAMES (from the forum) AND our FIRST NAMES???
I'd have LOVED to have been able to meet the people we already said in advance we'd love to meet up with...but had NO CLUE who each other was!~! What do you all think?
I'd do it in a heartbeat...87 or 90 Vipers...QUITE the turnout! AWESOME pics and vid.
~~~juli

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Slick was riding the clutch ********* pulling in and out trying to get some attention with engine noise. I felt bad for it.

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a good time meeting as many people as I did. It was such a big event and I am slow with talking to new people so I hope to get to know you guys a little bit better next time.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a good time meeting as many people as I did. It was such a big event and I am slow with talking to new people so I hope to get to know you guys a little bit better next time.

Mike, you and your brother, Matt did GREAT! It's VERY difficult with THAT many people attending...unless we all STOOD by our cars, who would know who each other was??? LOL...except YOU guys: 2 ACRs????? AWESOME! Glad we got to see YOU and your cars in person...you guys were very gracious, thank you! ~juli

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a thought here, any takers?
When we have such a HUGE event as this one, we missed out on meeting people from other regions that we have wanted to meet (not just us, many others have stated this as well)....why not EITHER wear our VCA badges on our sleeves to show our names, or better yet, NAME TAGS with our USERNAMES (from the forum) AND our FIRST NAMES???
I'd have LOVED to have been able to meet the people we already said in advance we'd love to meet up with...but had NO CLUE who each other was!~! What do you all think?
I'd do it in a heartbeat...87 or 90 Vipers...QUITE the turnout! AWESOME pics and vid.
~~~juli

I nomintate Jimmy for "Viper Club Ambassador of Goodwill". He will be responsible for the name tags and getting members introduced to one another. :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd swear the GT driver was a "small person" (dwarf). The steering wheel was not more than 6 inches from his chin. For a second, I though Danny Devito had joined us!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
~~JULI~~, it'll be a cold day in hell when i wear a name tag to an event...lol

PHIL...I already know your position~! :D:D:D (Mike would NOT want to wear 'em either!)
Okay.....how bout those who WANT to can wear name tags? Takers?
:eater: ~~JULI~~ (gotcha :rolaugh:)

Last edited:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo T...stop hating bro. dont be mad just cause u got a lil punny ass slow viper...that thing was nice and im sure it was an accident. :lmao:

How about next time I See you i just ***** slap you..Dude YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO? You think I'm joking? Next time you are shooting paris hilton, want me to run up to you and stick the camera where it don't shine..***...with a big ass nose..take that..:lmao::lmao::eater::eater:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I nomintate Jimmy for "Viper Club Ambassador of Goodwill". He will be responsible for the name tags and getting members introduced to one another. :2tu:
Be careful or you're going to get nominated for things also.:D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How about next time I See you i just ***** slap you..Dude YOU KNOW WHO YOUR TALKING TO? You think I'm joking? Next time you are shooting paris hilton, want me to run up to you and stick the camera where it don't shine..***...with a big ass nose..take that..:lmao::lmao::eater::eater:

Guys. Guys! Stop this bickering!

Remember when? :love:

You must be registered for see images

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You Know I Love Him..i Just Have To School Him A Little... It's Hard Love Scott...

Hey Scott..dude..were You Ok?? Honestly, You Didn't Seem Yourself..hope All Is Good..if Anyone Is Bothering You Mr.presedent....you Know You Have Afriend To Call Bro..you Know I'll Take Care Of Them:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave