Posting in Classifieds

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why I can't post in the classifieds. It says at the bottom when you hit submit that it may take a while, but it doesn't even appear to be thinking about it...........

OP
OP
F

Fast Too

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lee

In the bottom left it says error on page and it isn't doing a think. How long should it take and will give a confirmation when done. I have let it sit 30 minutes and nadda a bit of progress....

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not an instant process, ads are approved manually by a moderator. I checked and there is nothing in the approval queue and I don't see you as a recently added one if someone else got this first. If you loaded pictures and they are too large it will not load either, take a look at that.
Take a look, see if it's up, check the picture size and let me know by pm if you are still having trouble.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Greg, how have you been? LOOOOONNNNGGGG time no see! :)

If I'm reading your post right, the ad placement process is not completing? This is usually related to uploading too many images at one time or images that are too large. Try placing your ad and including one or two photos to start with, then once it's posted, you can edit to ad the rest. This is a function of the web server only allowing so many MB of data to be uploaded at one time (it's a safety feature). I don't know what the limit is, but 9 times out of 10, this is the problem. Give it a shot and let us know if you're still having problems, we'll get you taken care of!

Kelly

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth