Prayers for Gary....

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Libby & Gary,

You will remain in my prayers until you post otherwise, glad to hear that Gary is on his way to getting back to his old self.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Libby & Gary: Libby, thank you for the update on Gary...this has been a harrowing time for your family--and you are a very strong woman, Gary is lucky to have you in his life.
Our best to you, and you're always in our thoughts. ~mike & juli~

Fastrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary,

I hope your doing well we sure miss you at Viper Racing League. I strongly agree with your earlier comment to all the Viper drivers who track thier cars. Safety,Safety & Safety

Scott Gerami #24

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gary, I know how you felt when you were so badly hurt, but wanted to know about "the Viper." I had a highway accident with my car, fracturing my sternum and L2 vertebra, but while on the ambulance stretcher my question was, "How's the Viper?" Well, mine was totalled, but I'll soon have a replacement '08 blue/white from Woodhouse for my First NEW Viper ever (owned gens I, II, and III, but all were prior owned). God blessed me out of the bad news, and I trust He will do the same or better for you. When I started reading this thread early this morning it was like a book you can't put down. The overflowing of prayers and best wishes from the Viper nation were truly reflective of both You and Them. My prayers have been lifted up before I got to page 2, and will continue for you while I continue to heal, myself. I can impathize with you in a unique way, and you can know there are many friends, and even strangers, who are praying for your complete and speedy recovery. Watch out for the effects of the pain killers-they mess up your bodily functions, as you probably already have learned. God bless you Libby, for sticking with Gary through probably the hardest duty you'll ever have to do-hospital care for a loved one. You must be a very special lady, like my Judy, who slept in my room in a chair while I was in bad shape. You are hereby "commended"! My continued prayers for both of you. Ain't God good?!

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To Flyntgr:

Thank you for you post. It is very thoughtful. I wish you a speedy recovery. I know it is difficult to fully understand how slowly the body recovers from a horrific accident. I am down to two pain relievers per day and have been off of the hard stuff for a while. At one time I was taking 24 heavy duty pills per day. I will be in therapy for a few more months but are improving every day. Your Judy sounds like my wife, Libby. Thank god we are lucky guys to have them. Once again. . . Good luck and best wishes on a speedy recovery. Enjoy your new Viper.

Gary

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary AND Flyntgr: We wish you both speedy recoveries, and it's nice that you share your experiences...every body is very different in how they heal/respond to treatments. We keep you both and your families (yes, you have very lucky women in your lives!) in our thoughts. Godspeed. ~mike & juli~