Pre Mopar Nats get together in Columbus (2011)

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are having a catered dinner at the track on Saturday night. Come and join us. You can register at the gate. Contact Janey White at 330-219-6325 to get counted in on the Saturday dinner. Tickets are $15 each. Take care.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!

I heard from a reliable source that they are doing HEAVY construction in Heath currently. The main drag is down to a single lane (and will be for some time).
I'll double-check that, but it looks like Brice Rd. may be the only option on Fri. and Sat. nights for cruising.

(Brice Rd. *was* the standard for 20+ years, but the police presence had gotten so massive that everyone moved the cruising to Heath. The last few years it was just crickets, but I expect ******** police presence on Brice Rd. again this year.)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh here we go again! Brice road was great till about 2000. Packed with cool iron. Thenthey said go to heath. Next 8 years sucked in both places as everyone was going back and forth and split up as they were not sure where the good place was. Finally a few years ago heath had majority and it was back to fun and games like pre 2000.

Now with this, good lord!