Premier Car Event Sept 29th

V

Venomiss

Hello everyone! Come join us! Time is flying by and we want to get the word out for the Premier Car Show and event weekend in Springfield, MO on September 29th. The flyer below tells it all for weekend - car show,dinner show and secured parking with the hotel:

http://www.kansascityvca.com/events/Premier_Flyer.pdf

This is a zone event with Vipers coming from the Kansas City Club, Gateway, Oklahoma, and Arkansas regions. Tim Wollesen is in charge of this event and said the date for getting reserving your hotel at the discounted rate has been extended until Tuesday September 18th. Right now there are about 35 Vipers on the list and VIPER magazine will be there taking pictures. Hope to see you there!

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be at Gails at 10:00, I figure it will only take about 45 minutes to get there doing 180 mph ;)

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Miss. Venimous. I think that the first lady of Viper should let hubby get gone to Motor City and than she bring that Big Bad Snake out of the garage and join us:drive: !!!!!! We can still have you home that day in time to check on junior! We won't tell hubby or that thing you live with! What happens in and on the way to Springfield, stays in Springfield. Gas er up and see you at Gails Saturday morning 7:45 to leave at 8:00. We have approx. 19 cars from here going down. We will look forward to seeing you there!:2tu:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Wife and I will be there. we just live south of Springfield. so its just a short drive in.:D

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli
You do know, if you take off now, you could be there to join us. Show little Miss. Vena something up, by coming to an event on her grounds. GAME ON GIRL !

1badasssrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mitch,
Glad to see you and your wife are joining us. It looks to be a good turnout and hopefully you can walk away with some new contacts of other members in your area. See you soon!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli
You do know, if you take off now, you could be there to join us. Show little Miss. Vena something up, by coming to an event on her grounds. GAME ON GIRL !

LOL--Boy would I jump at that chance if I could!!! I'd LOVE to be there...thank you for the invite!! Yeah, I could drive there now and be there by the 29th!! Well, in a Viper, I would be there tonite!! :drive: LOL--thanx again!! Enjoy! PICS!!! ~juli