Private Messages-Can't send or receive

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it because I am no longer at this time a VCA member that I cannot send or recieve PM's on this forum. I keep getting a message that says I have too much in the message folder to send/receive. I have cleaned it up from over 4 pages to about 20 messages. Just wondering???

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps memberships help pay for more server space.
We probably need to wait for an enthusiast to chime in to give us more insight. :dunno:

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clear away or pay for VCA...Got this when I sent you a msg: georgethedog has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Good luck!!

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, I will just clear away. I have been a member for the past few years and since I have small children I have not been to one event so it is just not worth it. I would rather buy new baseball gloves for my kids with the money. In a couple years when I can get away easier I will probably join again. Thanks for the responses.

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I forgot to clean out the sent file... Once I did that I was ok. Yes, it says I can save 100 messages. Thanks everyone.

By the way, Silver04, my son who just turned 8 can throw a baseball 55mph already, so maybe... I won't let him pitch yet, but he sure fires it from 3rd base. Some kids on his travel baseball team won't even play catch with him...

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it resolved.

55MPH...8...Geez!!! I don't know if I would wanna play catch with him :omg: Went to the batting cage the other day and saw the 60 pen - good golly, I'm old!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456