Prowlers in Cape Breton Nova Scoita. 22-25/ August.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was asked to extend an open invitation to any Viper owners interrested in cruising the scenic Cabot Trail. They are staying at the Keltic Lodge, so for any Golfers, I guess its a world class course. I know it would be quite a drive for most, but the Highlands of Cape Breton would be worth the drive. With Prowlers coming from across the U S, and Canada, it should be something to see. There are a few local Viper owners from here going to tag along. If interrested Pm me and as I get information I will pass it on.

Cheers Shaun.

Viper Club HQ

Viper Club of America Business Office
VCA Member
Reaction score
WOW!
Looks like such a dump. NOT!

Keltic Lodge looks like a spectacular property and the Cabot Trail simple incredible.
Check it out here and thanks Shaun for posting on this information. Many Viper owners also own Prowlers and seeing both at this location
would make an excellent photo shoot.

http://www.kelticlodge.ca/home/location/

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dang.......................one of the most spectacular drives anywhere in the World!! This should be a drive and trip to remember, and thank the Prowler folks for inviting a few Snakes to slither along!

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A group from New England (mixed brands of cars) just did a similar run...sounds like lots of fun. Just like I've always loved the viper, I've always been fond of the prowler too.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived closer to ya Shaun. Would have been in for that in a heartbeat. Amazing area. I remember driving it when I was younger.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived closer to ya Shaun. Would have been in for that in a heartbeat. Amazing area. I remember driving it when I was younger.
Rob your right. Its like the Dragon with the sea and Mountains as a back drop. Anyway we're see you in a couple weeks.