PS2's from Jon B

SammyV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to Jon B for great service and a great price for a set of PS2's for my gen II. ordered them tues. afternoon and they are already on the car!!! SammyV

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow!!! Did you even have time to get air in them???

I've heard he's fast with tires. I think he has neighborhood ice cream trucks secretly stocked with tires for the adult boys and girls.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy cow!!! Did you even have time to get air in them???

I've heard he's fast with tires. I think he has neighborhood ice cream trucks secretly stocked with tires for the adult boys and girls.

HAHA that's funny!
But so true - Jon was 3 days ahead of his own estimate getting me a set of PS2s all the way from Washington to NY!

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have always been impressed with Jon's customer service, tracking info and super fast delivery. I buy all my tires through him, Viper or not.

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks to Jon B for great service and a great price for a set of PS2's for my gen II. ordered them tues. afternoon and they are already on the car!!! SammyV

Don't forget to fill out the Michelin Friends & Family $60 rebate. You have to call Michelin to request the form.

I ordered a set of PS2's from JonB earlier this year and they honored the rebate. I received my $60 check about a month ago. I believe the offer is good through the end of October.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wore out my PS2s and am hoping to drive down to Oregon, get tires and maybe get JonB for instructor in another HP Driving event.

I've got 20,000 miles on my PS2s! Best I managed on the runcraps and PS1s was about 10,000mi.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
miles or mi? :dunno:

:can1:

Yup! Ohio car had 20,000 on it when I bought it Aug 07

. I've reached about 49,500 miles on the odometer now. Should make it over 50,000 before winter. :)

Did I say that I love the PS2s? Best rain tires I've driven on and unbelievable traction.

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456