Purchased a brand new Viper this year?

V

Venomiss

If you have purchased a brand new Viper over the past year and are waiting for your free VCA year of membership from Chrysler please send an email directly to
[email protected]

We will be able to tell you more and get you rolling for the Viper Club of America!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Random question because my mind is like that. :rolleyes:

If someone bought a dealer owner, still untitled 1992 Viper, would they still apply?

(No I did not buy one....they were only available in red :D....was just a hypathetical question...)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Random question because my mind is like that. :rolleyes:

If someone bought a dealer owner, still untitled 1992 Viper, would they still apply?

(No I did not buy one....they were only available in red :D....was just a hypathetical question...)

Better yet, it should still be under warranty

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Good question.
No, the 1992 would not be eligible. This particular program was started long after the Vipers were in production.
The warranty question would have to be addressed directly through Chrysler. Back on track now.:)

If you purchased a brand new vehicle in 2011 and have not received your free year of VCA membership already we will let you in on the details.
[email protected]

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Chrysler offers this to the USA purchasers as a gift and our apologies they do not offer it to Canada.

We did let you know about the Western Canada VCA with Jim Tait and the new online option to join the VCA.
Something new for this coming 2012 year.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another free year :2tu:......so far only cost me 200K.....
I thought the club membership was 100K and you get a car too...oh wait.....

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Only Vipers with VIN's qualify for this program offered as a gift by Chrysler.

Abe Froman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have purchased a new (2010, previously un-titled) Viper this week. Am I eligible for your free VCA year of membership from Chrysler?
I did not know if it would still apply in 2012…. Thx

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

We answered when he emailed [email protected] yesterday with his details.

In some cases it can take a bit of time to show up on a list for the free year from Chrysler if you just purchased the Viper.
If you have questions please write directly to [email protected] with your details so they can be researched.

If your purchase is not listed yet you have the option to pay for VCA membership now and the free year is added on for the following year when it shows up.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have emailed the requested address on several occasions going back to December.
And have done so again. Thanks for looking into it again for me.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235